Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she trying to say with these stories (this is what you see, this is what you dont see)? That some women are pregnant? So what? I'm genuinely confused here.
Or is she just making any excuse to remind us at every given opportunity that she is pregnant??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What would lily do if rich had been in bed with a cold and in a fever dream he went to the ikea website, his finger accidentally slipped, he pressed “add to cart” and he bought himself a desk without telling her first?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I feel sorry for her, because after living in two properties, she still haven’t got a hang of her personal / interior style. She has got this weird Scandi thing going, then those 2018 maximalist thing, and now cottage core? She also begged for a Mid century desk.
Someone used the word Pinterest Gangbang to describe Lily, so true

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the hell is she trying to say with these stories (this is what you see, this is what you dont see)? That some women are pregnant? So what? I'm genuinely confused here.
Or is she just making any excuse to remind us at every given opportunity that she is pregnant??
She's 'keeping it real.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GET YOUR EYEBROWS DONE LILY! Why is she wearing them like a badge of honour? It’s so bad, I mean it’s literally her job and would cost like £8 locally. She wants them for free though.
Is it just me, or if you look really closely, those brows are mooooving........:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole instagram vs. reality thing only works if what you present on Instagram is unattainable perfection, not dead hair, dirty nails, shapeless beige wardrobe and moany attitude. Nobody needs a reality check. She misses the mark on that every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
DD624480-0FBA-4B95-B43A-9F56C9C42CCB.png

I know I keep banging on about her look. If you think your day sucks, look at Lily. This was Nov 2017.
BA729307-9F2B-4506-8C13-AA072519C096.png

A bloody lampshade? Jesus, what a disappointment! 😴😴😴😴
That lampshade is all over IG, I followed the maker. I quite like it but I won’t buy it because it is such a trend item.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
185 £ for that hideous lampshade. 😂 Next up she’ll complain that she doesn’t know how to get it onto a lamp.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
‘I’m not one to usually hide purchases from rich’… posts it on Instagram stories.. lily your Instagram is public 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
185 £ for that hideous lampshade. 😂 Next up she’ll complain that she doesn’t know how to get it onto a lamp.
It looks like she's sharpened a massive pencil and this is what fell out of the sharpener.

It makes ZERO sense. I think it's just to check off the daily reminder to tell us all she's pregnant. It's on her work 'to do' list below 'update blog shop' but above 'charity highlight'.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think we all came to post the same thing. Do we really need a reminder that she is pregnant?

lovely crotch shot…
she is so shot away - I’m pregnant too, a few weeks behind her. I’m sat at my desk having been soaked earlier on the preschool run 😅 she lives in a different world

Reactions: 5
I really like the lampshade but it doesn’t do with anything in her house she’s a hopeless trend bleep. If anyone follows Louise roe she does that quirky traditional style beautifully. Also it confuses me how she is painfully stingy in most ways and then buys a lampshade that costs like £200 the next minute!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really like the lampshade but it doesn’t do with anything in her house she’s a hopeless trend bleep. If anyone follows Louise roe she does that quirky traditional style beautifully. Also it confuses me how she is painfully stingy in most ways and then buys a lampshade that costs like £200 the next minute!?
I wonder what room it's going in? I just can't relate to a woman who harps on about being on a 'budget' but then spends £200 on a lampshade that will probably be for Grey's room?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
this! She moaned about paying £25 for laminate samples yet threw down £200 on a lampshade?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.