Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. I only hope they invested in great quality for the plaster and paint otherwise they will have to clean and repaint the house in a couple of years. Brick always looks kind of nice even if it should have been jet washed three years ago. I see so many new houses with plaster that look dirty and patchy after two years already. Window corners, weather, fungus/moss, birds, water dripping - going cheap will show quicker than most imagine.
Yeap, UK weather is not good for rendered properties, they are better suited for warmer climate with more sun and less rain. And people don't look after them, they need washing 1-2 a year to look good.

Reactions: 7
New thread here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zoe’s green is a fun green that kids will like, Lily’s green is like nose booger. The panelling is bad. The only place I saw panelling in furniture is here:
I prefer beadboard to shiplap, and I don’t find either technique suited to modern city homes or apartments (or period properties either!) To me, it’s a technique for coastal cottages or farm properties or mountain cabins.

At this point tho, it’s hard to decipher what style home Lily actually has. Period-y lounge, Scandi runway, modern kitchen, farmhouse kid room, Victorian orphanage nursery, H&Mold showroom bedroom🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.