Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
-As we know Lily is pregnant with baby #2. She's made it pretty obvious that she wishes she was having another girl. She even went so far as to say that the last thing her family needs is another boy. Nice!
-Rich, who is still 'getting his head around' the fact that his wife is pregnant, pretty much guessed that another baby was on the way, as Lily hadn't moaned about her period in a while.
-On the podcast, Lily declared that in a few years we'll all look back on the pandemic and say, 'Lol, that was weird!'
- We have been guessing baby names. Leading contenders include: Artie, Eagle, Ari, Bjorn, Hague, Jude, Lennon, and a whole lot more I can't remember.
- They are wrapping up the podcast (for now) as they have finally tired about talking about their favourite sandwiches and uni 'shenanigans.'

Oh, and we were treated to this gem.

lp.png

Anything I missed from the recap? Add it in comments!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
-As we know Lily is pregnant with baby #2. She's made it pretty obvious that she wishes she was having another girl. She even went so far as to say that the last thing her family needs is another boy. Nice!
-Rich, who is still 'getting his head around' the fact that his wife is pregnant, pretty much guessed that another baby was on the way, as Lily hadn't moaned about her period in a while.
-On the podcast, Lily declared that in a few years we'll all look back on the pandemic and say, 'Lol, that was weird!'
- We have been guessing baby names. Leading contenders include: Artie, Eagle, Ari, Bjorn, Hague, Jude, Lennon, and a whole lot more I can't remember.
- They are wrapping up the podcast (for now) as they have finally tired about talking about their favourite sandwiches and uni 'shenanigans.'

Oh, and we were treated to this gem.

View attachment 651952

Anything I missed from the recap? Add it in comments!
Great recap!

I'll just add:

- Lily thinks she is the tits because she ovulated on IWD (?!) which fits right in with her "nailed it" card to Anna and just generally being wildly insensitive to anyone trying to conceive currently
- despite the world's worst kept secret being out in the open she continues to wear massive beige sacks and dress like she has just escaped from a Victorian asylum
- she's still straightening and plaiting that hair like her life depends on it. This is now THE ONLY way she will wear her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gosh, this pic should be in a spoiler. It makes me wanna puke 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone tell Lily she is about 2 years late on the Oatly bandwagon and it's no longer cool to rave about them. The cool kids have all moved onto Minor Figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Great recap!

I'll just add:

- Lily thinks she is the tits because she ovulated on IWD (?!) which fits right in with her "nailed it" card to Anna and just generally being wildly insensitive to anyone trying to conceive currently
- despite the world's worst kept secret being out in the open she continues to wear massive beige sacks and dress like she has just escaped from a Victorian asylum
- she's still straightening and plaiting that hair like her life depends on it. This is now THE ONLY way she will wear her hair
hahaha it made me laugh when she said that she ovulated on IWD day but then she got moved back a week so I’m not sure if that adds up entirely 😂 she’s an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone tell Lily she is about 2 years late on the Oatly bandwagon and it's no longer cool to rave about them. The cool kids have all moved onto Minor Figures.
Second this. Also, I don’t even know this woman and I can imagine with far too much detail the face she pulls if it’s not oatly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha our foodie is back to another episode featuring oat milk.
Is minor figures good?

Reactions: 6
The title makes me laugh so much!!
About vaccines, fair enough if pregnant Anna & Lily haven't had theirs, what about 'the lads'? Would Lily not have moaned about Rich having side effects? Or him having non at all?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
About vaccines, fair enough if pregnant Anna & Lily haven't had theirs, what about 'the lads'? Would Lily not have moaned about Rich having side effects? Or him having non at all?
She is pregnant, Rich donated his sperm and he has no use anymore. #byebutnobye

I have a feeling Gleam has advised them to refrain from touching touchy subjects.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Is minor figures good?
I still prefer the oatly barista to any other. Someone at work had Minor Figures and it wasn't as good in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
she can’t give rich any sympathy tho can she, or attention either.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Katherine Omerod's stories today? She got a paid partnership deal with COAL DROPS YARD. Lily must be crying right now. She isn't being paid to promote Kings Cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone see Katherine Omerod's stories today? She got a paid partnership deal with COAL DROPS YARD. Lily must be crying right now. She isn't being paid to promote Kings Cross.
I hope Lily didn’t get it, Katherine got it even though she lives outside of North London

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s sooooo behind and basic

oat milk / everyone knows oatly are baddies now due to being bought over by the blackstone group

gifs / even my dad knows all you have to do to swap gif directions is tap it. does she think we’re all stupid?? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Is minor figures good?
Yes it’s very good! I can really taste Oatly and with MF it’s a thinner consistency and more neutral taste which I like. Some places in London (omg I’m such a “Londoner” lmao) have a dispenser so you can refill a glass bottle which I like… if it’s actually working which is a whole other story!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's go back to that photo please. Why the heck does she need Rich to pluck anything for her? (A question I thought I'd never see myself write.) Is she really that helpless? I know she owns mirrors. My husband is a wonderful man; that being said, I would never as him to pluck, pop, scratch, or apply anything to my body unless I cannot reach it. If you look up the definition of ridiculous, you'll find Lily's picture there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's go back to that photo please. Why the heck does she need Rich to pluck anything for her? (A question I thought I'd never see myself write.) Is she really that helpless? I know she owns mirrors. My husband is a wonderful man; that being said, I would never as him to pluck, pop, scratch, or apply anything to my body unless I cannot reach it. If you look up the definition of ridiculous, you'll find Lily's picture there.
I have a few wiry old lady hairs on my neck/under chin area. I can't see them, but I manage to pluck those little bastards anyway and so could Lily if she was arsed, just as she could've fished her own tampons out of the loo (or figured out faster that they didn't belong there).
I dread to think what other unsavoury "jobs" she lines up for Rich, but I'm past feeling sorry for him tbh: he should have told her to eff off years ago IMO.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.