Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has a fear of not wearing Arket and Toteme. If Arket had a mat line Anna would be dressed head to toe in it. She's a fashionista don't you know?

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen Keisha's instastories from this weekend? It was Debs' hen do, lily is in them, smiling with her mouth closed... If she paid so much for these new teeth, why would she not smile with them? That's why it looks so uncomfortable when she smiles with her mouth open

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Keisha's instastories from this weekend? It was Debs' hen do, lily is in them, smiling with her mouth closed... If she paid so much for these new teeth, why would she not smile with them? That's why it looks so uncomfortable when she smiles with her mouth open
That is a pair of PR discounted teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily Pebbles #26 - nobody told me being privileged isn't cool, they never taught us that at school!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She looks super unhappy. Even if she was - fake it - it’s your friends hen do!

Reactions: 9
500D25E5-13F5-490B-83B9-9822434D4B2F.jpeg

She must be taking the piss, right? This can’t be for real...sunshine-y?!?!?! I despair, I really do.

Glad to see she can muster a smile though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My Inner Jukebox started playing 'I can see clearly now', which for me as a Dutch person (living in the UK) that can only mean Lee Towers. He has the same gold rimmed glasses. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly what I came here to post. "Out for a walk this morning!", next story, Rich is there. Why is she incapable of taking her daughter out of the house on her own?!
Wait, so who is supposed to be working today? If it's Lily, surely she has better things to do with her time than to take 'her' for a walk???

Reactions: 8
View attachment 692641
She must be taking the piss, right? This can’t be for real...sunshine-y?!?!?! I despair, I really do.

Glad to see she can muster a smile though.
She is one of those mums the other mums in the park laugh at, because they ignore their child and take selfies instead of getting stuck in and playing.

The story with Grey running to hug her is sweet and all, but what's with her constant filming her feet when she's walking? It's bizarre.

Reactions: 20
Wait, so who is supposed to be working today? If it's Lily, surely she has better things to do with her time than to take 'her' for a walk???
Jealous lily can’t bear for Rich to be having a nice time with Grey so came along to ruin the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty certain it’s Lily’s work day as they used to do the podcast on a Monday as that was a Lily work day.

so two weeks ago she was posting sad stories from her office when rich was playing outside in the back garden with Grey and she simply couldn’t go join them for 20 mins and was ‘sad’ she was missing out. But this week she can pop to the park to feed the ducks with them on her work day.. make it make sense lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty certain it’s Lily’s work day as they used to do the podcast on a Monday as that was a Lily work day.

so two weeks ago she was posting sad stories from her office when rich was playing outside in the back garden with Grey and she simply couldn’t go join them for 20 mins and was ‘sad’ she was missing out. But this week she can pop to the park to feed the ducks with them on her work day.. make it make sense lily.
You would think she'd be trying to work as much as possible in this second trimester when generally you're feeling at your best and in preparation for mat leave, but no, it's all folding clothes and trips to the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is her bleeping deal with not wanting to buy maternity wear?!? All the places she normally shops at - Zara, H&M, Asos - have maternity lines and a lot of the clothing is the same as the main line BUT CUT FOR A PREGNANT BODY.
I need to preface by saying that I know that the concept of "flattering clothing" is problematic to some because it implies that looking thinner = more beautiful. But I still need to say this – do these two twats not see how the massive tents and size 16 jeans simply do not look good? The entire point of maternity clothing is that it's loose around the belly and fits snuggly in other areas. A pregnant woman does not automatically become substantially bigger in other areas of her body as well, like thighs, hips or arms. So if a size 12 pregnant woman starts wearing size 16 clothing to accommodate the bump, it's going to be horribly baggy in those other areas. It's really unflattering. And I would not care if they were using hand-me-downs from friends and family but they are actually buying all this clothing in big sizes just for the pregnancy. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 24
It's a bank holiday in Ireland so Lily has taken the day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.