Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Lily’s “We Had a Baby” video from 2 years ago and i can’t get over how different she looked? she genuinely looks so happy and glowy and excited in that video! Like I know she was a mess in a lot of ways back then too, but she genuinely seems so excited to have a child and to be a mother and isn’t complaining the entire time.. what a difference; her hair looked so good dark too! Her face looks very different too; she honestly doesn’t look that different to pre-pregnancy at that point, despite having just had a baby, her body looks the same and her face does too

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm teacher and I always get some parents who think their responsibility for their child's education stops the second their kid starts school. I can totally imagine Lily being one of those parents. And blaming the school/teacher for any issues that arise.

'Well nobody told me that we have to keep reading to our kid after they start school, I thought that was the school's job. What are we even paying for anyway?!'
I’ve commented this before, I definitely think Lily is from a family like this and that she’s going to parent like this. This attitude absolutely mystifies me! No responsibility whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
her responsibility ended once she left the maternity ward, it is now Rich’s duty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve commented this before, I definitely think Lily is from a family like this and that she’s going to parent like this. This attitude absolutely mystifies me! No responsibility whatsoever!
For sure, surely when your daughter had her first period, you would tell her how to properly dispose her tampons? Unless, the Martin’s are all tampons flusher.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For sure, surely when your daughter had her first period, you would tell her how to properly dispose her tampons? Unless, the Martin’s are all tampons flusher.
Even at school, with the limited women's health education we are given in the UK, we are still taught this! To NEVER throw sanitary products down the toilet. I remember in Year 6 at primary school when girls were getting their periods for the first time, we were told about the special cubicle which had the sanitary bin in, because we weren't allowed to flush them! What did she think sanitary bins were for this whole time?! Just for pads?

If you go to any public toilet, there are signs everywhere saying DON'T FLUSH sanitary products down the toilet and that you can ONLY flush loo roll. To get to 32 years old and not know this is shocking, by all accounts.

The fact that she thought menopause started in your 60s/70s is equally shocking. There is no excuse. Particularly given her mum would've probably been going through it while she was living at home and Caroline Hirons has definitely mentioned it before. i'm sure she's probably come across it in so many other places too but has thought "doesn't affect me, don't care, don't need to engage". She really is so dim.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.