Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich part time dad plays on the floor with baby using a PR gifted baby sensory kit. Princess states who needs to pay £6 for a baby sensory class when you can do it at home :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I always found the baby classes were good for me getting out and meeting other mums, plus it’s good for baby to be around others. Obviously lily cant have precious grey around any other babies in case she catches something.

Reactions: 15
Well she did take her baby seat to a baby yoga class!!!

I've met mums like Lily at baby classes, nursery and now school. Spoiler for you: No one likes these mums. I'd love her to have this rant to someone in real life. To be honest if I was on maternity leave, I would have found it quite entertaining if someone spouted such absolute toss.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought she was out of touch with reality before, but the baby rant has convinced me she really is on a different planet! Building a separate wing for babies to have their injections WHAT THE ACTUAL duck! Babies catch bugs and colds, that’s how they develop their immune systems, is she going to keep Grey in the house until she’s older, for fear of her getting ill?! She’s actually insane!

Reactions: 12
I've said in a previous thread that she said Grey is healthy. Well what about immunosupressed / compromised patients including children who just sit in the waiting room like everyone else because guess what, each room is full. I'm a practice nurse and I'm sorry but only patients who we fear might be contagious aim to be put in a seperate room, I.e. measles chicken pox etc... what a split brat

Reactions: 14
What a self entitled twit!!!! Yeah because the NHS is not over stretched enough! If she was bothered she would go private! Oh wait you have to actually pay for that! I can’t get over with how out of touch that comment has made her

Reactions: 15
She’s taken it to a whole other level now. She doesn’t want to take her precious baby to a gp waiting room? Imagine in 3 years time when she’s invited to a soft play birthday party, they’re practically a hotbed of illness and germs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lost it. As someone who works in healthcare I find it absolutely absurd why a fashion-writer, lifestyle influencer, Wannabe Mummy-blogger or whatever the duck her job title is these days would want to wade in and start offering her novel old advice on how to plan, organise and structure our Health Services. STAY IN YOUR LANE LILY and go back to complaining about free lipsticks or critiquing #gifted Oliver Bonas vases.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now she just so happens to be 'working with the brand' of nappies shes been testing and stuck with since. Oh paaaleeassseeee Lily.

Reactions: 9
It's pretty normal to be using different brand of nappies when the size changes. Because no brand is actually consistent across the board. Some could be the perfect fit when your baby is in the newborn stage. But when u move to size 3-4, suddenly the back is too short or the leg area just doesn't fit well as you child has suddenly got chunky leg 😂 but since the nappies have become a PR experience for her too, then ofc this is the only brand that is going to be perfect for Grey's needs. Cue: 'This is just so interesting how many brands of nappies there are. But this one has such a gender neutral design, it's soft so grey doesn't get any nappy rash blablaba'.

Reactions: 7
I find it funny how these blogger type people such as Lily always run to expensive nappy brands. You never see any of them using sainsburys or asda nappies. Although, their entire nappy collection is probably bloody gifted 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Errr guys, she took a picture of three different nappies three months ago... this is a genuine partnership of a brand she loves and that photo proves it 🙄

Reactions: 8
She must be a bit desperate if she’s shilling for Daniel Wellington surely? Or is it just easy money?

Ps congrats Lily you win today’s award for shittest fake to do list

9BB14971-D378-4BE1-9859-9A4B9D799129.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have literally only heard of Daniel Wellington because of Lily, and the whole brand looks tacky as hell.

Reactions: 2
Have just seen she’s taken Grey to a baby class-didn’t she have her jabs yesterday?! Any classes I went to with my little one specified that baby shouldn’t go 48 hours after having jabs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Have just seen she’s taken Grey to a baby class-didn’t she have her jabs yesterday?! Any classes I went to with my little one specified that baby shouldn’t go 48 hours after having jabs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve never heard that either. No reason they shouldn’t go other than personal preference...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.