Lily pebbles #19 Peloton despair, crispy hair, what not to wear, she still can't share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title with the most likes by @Littlemisadoughnut

Mini recap

She hardly uses the Peleton and seems to have bought it to keep up with The Newton’s.

Her hair is still breaking off and is moaning about it. Yet still continues to use heat on it. Nobody told her heat damage can make hair break off.

The podcast has been getting some poor reviews.

Please feel free to do a thorough recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lily admitted to frequently dreaming about one of her exes, while Rich is busy staring at other women while driving so intently he almost crashes the car #troubleinparadise Rich is still not allowed a desk, is being made to go on fake commute and had to come up with a strategy of how to keep Lily's used tampons out of their plumbing #poorrich

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Don’t forget about her must have of 2021– another baby to resent! Women’s lives are nothing-y without them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does Lily never post on the weekends much anymore ? Has she been told to reign in the pointless content ?

Reactions: 15
Don’t forget about her must have of 2021– another baby to resent! Women’s lives are nothing-y without them.
This may sound mean but I kinda hope that she doesn't get pregnant this year (next year is fine) to show her that getting pregnant and having a baby isn't as easy as she thinks it is.

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210214-070910.png

I think you'll find this video title is the definition of "desperate" and "clickbait".

Who is going to be brave enough to watch it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi all, commenting for the first time here, reading for a couple of months now.
Back in 2015-2017 Lily actually influenced me to never curl the hair near the face inwards and never to curl the ends of the hair. Now she does it all and it’s soooo baaad.
The video is so fake-positive, like if Gleam told her “go to Tattle, get the feedback and follow it”. She even “caught herself” talking about multiple kids as it’s a done deal and laughed it off.

Reactions: 17
Video summary
1. They want to do the garden but not yet. She wants raised beds because #keepingupwiththenewtons
2. Loft extension coming this year (office/spare room)
3. 5 year plan - keep doing this and maybe start a business when kids at school (I think lily knows this industry won’t last)
4. How difficult it is to find a name that goes with grey
5. They’re going to repaint the kitchen and get a bigger fridge
6. She mentions the peloton usage and says that even if she doesn’t use it that much it’s more exercise than she has done
7. Discusses finding it hard to know what her “niche” is and gives examples of other people

I dunno, overall it was a bit of a snooze fest. Nothing new or different that she hasn’t put on Instagram or the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her hair in the thumbnail 😳

She really needs to give it a rest with the heat styling, she’s gonna end up bald otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the video, she says that during her pregnancy she wasn't feeling very creative and only did vlogs, which people have now started to expect from her. But apparently now she cannot vlog because on her work days she's working, on days off she's looking after Grey (and "obviously" cannot vlog) and weekends are family time. It definitely sounds like she's breaking lockdown rules in her free time and does not want to document that.

Reactions: 24
To me, it just sounds like she doesn’t want to show too much family life/vlog too much while during family time. She only wants to vlog activities like going to the hair salon or to a new restaurant.

Reactions: 11
Video summary
1. They want to do the garden but not yet. She wants raised beds because #keepingupwiththenewtons
2. Loft extension coming this year (office/spare room)
3. 5 year plan - keep doing this and maybe start a business when kids at school (I think lily knows this industry won’t last)
4. How difficult it is to find a name that goes with grey
5. They’re going to repaint the kitchen and get a bigger fridge
6. She mentions the peloton usage and says that even if she doesn’t use it that much it’s more exercise than she has done
7. Discusses finding it hard to know what her “niche” is and gives examples of other people

I dunno, overall it was a bit of a snooze fest. Nothing new or different that she hasn’t put on Instagram or the podcast.
I forgot to unsub from her in my post-Lydia Millen influencer unsub rampage. I thought, why not, for old time’s sake: I couldn’t make it through 2 minutes of the video. It’s rinse and repeat the same content from years past. Thanks for the summary, it’s exactly what I anticipated. One would think that lockdown would prove that they need to work on the garden first so that, I don’t know, their child can play outside!

I actually feel empty wat hing her videos, and today I showed that she just has zero added value to my life.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210214-083206.png

In her video she says she doesn't like really out there names. Then she replies this. The shade! I would be so pissed off if I were her sister!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.