Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One again for the people at the back.... No one told her that she could still film on a miserable dull day by using some lights instead 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Does she actually think that her fellow Influencers only film when it bright and sunny outside and immediately stop working once the sun goes down? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
One again for the people at the back.... No one told her that she could still film on a miserable dull day by using some lights instead 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Does she actually think that her fellow Influencers only film when it bright and sunny outside and immediately stop working once the sun goes down 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄.
Is she begging for free lights? Surely every Youtuber/IG influencer has those?

Reactions: 14

Does she actually think that her fellow Influencers only film when it bright and sunny outside and immediately stop working once the sun goes down 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄.
What happened to the computer? Is she just rubbing it in Rich's face even more by no longer even pretending to 'work' at her desk?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I’ve said this before but didn’t she and all of the other OG’s film all year round with proper lighting a few years back? She’s just too lazy to think that far back and/or create a professional set up. This lighting thing is just an excuse to not film and to have something else mundane to moan about.

Reactions: 13

Does she actually think that her fellow Influencers only film when it bright and sunny outside and immediately stop working once the sun goes down? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄.
Who told her the cornered prints look good and why did he lie to her? They look so floaty and out of place lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before but didn’t she and all of the other OG’s film all year round with proper lighting a few years back? She’s just too lazy to think that far back and/or create a professional set up. This lighting thing is just an excuse to not film and to have something else mundane to moan about.
Exactly this!

She has own lights and has previously filmed all year round with no problems 🤷‍♀️ . She did say that she preferred filming in natural light because it was more real ages ago but I think she was just setting the groundwork for having an excuse not to film and another reason to moan 🤷‍♀️ .

Reactions: 11
Hey, new to thread, honestly I haven't watched Lilly in years, she wasn't even an OG that I used to watch as I found her quite dull...anyway I stumbled upon this thread and really want to know when she said that Rich couldn't have a desk or use her loo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her to-do list is bleak. "Edit Video" uh ok. Unless it was staged for her Stories, in which case, even bleaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey, new to thread, honestly I haven't watched Lilly in years, she wasn't even an OG that I used to watch as I found her quite dull...anyway I stumbled upon this thread and really want to know when she said that Rich couldn't have a desk or use her loo?
She did a blog before Christmas, around November time maybe and said about the desk. You don't have to torture yourself watching all her vlogs to find it, all the comments under it mention it. And when she was doing the house up she said about the poo.

Reactions: 3
She did a blog before Christmas, around November time maybe and said about the desk. You don't have to torture yourself watching all her vlogs to find it, all the comments under it mention it. And when she was doing the house up she said about the poo.
But it's ok for her to poo in front of Rich. 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Omg looks like Lily cleaned her fingernails because someone pointed out....but forgot about the toes! Yikes!

• Sick
Unsurprisingly, the ad she was working on for that razor brand is super lacklustre...

I've never had vertigo but that's the closest I've ever been to having it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New podcast episode... in the show notes they have said Lily shares a "podcast-only exclusive piece of goss..."
Which is that Lily has a Peloton and she got it before Anna got hers....
So I just watched Anna’s last vlog. In it, she talks about Peloton and shows the room she has it in. So obviously Lily had to make the big deal of revealing the “big secret” that she got one before Anna.
The video also has Anna chatting about plans for the year, and showing how she organised and works with her Monday.com, so obviously Lily had to show herself using it on IG today. Anna also excitedly shows her new stationary collaboration, mentioning how much she loved making little lists on her notepad, so obviously Lily showed herself making a list on a notepad today.

I do like Anna and that’s why I watch her content. But seeing this video after reading all the comments here today, I could not believe how unashamedly Lily is copying Anna nowadays. It baffles me.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
The filthy nails have appeared in a paid partnership vid! You’d clean your nails....surely!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I got a new phone and forgot my password, feel like I need to catch up on a few threads! In the meantime, new ad made me feel sick, so much unnecessary movement.

Classic typical creative though, always thinking outside of the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.