Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily on the podcast "I don't like to set resolutions. I don't like to set the bar too high and then feel like I failed" Well that does show through in everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New podcast episode... in the show notes they have said Lily shares a "podcast-only exclusive piece of goss..."
Which is that Lily has a Peloton and she got it before Anna got hers....
I thought you were joking that this was the exclusive piece of goss. But no. They even included the 'podcast only exclusive' in the headline as clickbait. How tragic!

Just like to throw out a direct quote from the latest podcast.
Anna “how was your Christmas?”
Lily “For us Londoners it was all a bit of a last minute panic.”
No, everyone had to change their plans, this wasn’t exclusive to London.
Also Lily (I'm paraphrasing): Before lockdown, we were so busy, typical Londoners, always on the go. Pretty sure people that don't live in London can be busy too, Lily. What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've missed out on so much of this because of the Fleur DeShitstorm that happened with Dubai-gate. Just saw her story- anyone else think she's trying the Anna flex with the middle part, low bun and ugly missoma earrings?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness, the ‘proper Londoners’ comment... I too have lived in London my entire life (and more centrally than Lily!) and at the weekends in normal life there is NOTHING I like more than staying home and avoiding the busy areas and tourist traps. It’s a treat not to have to get on the tube, frankly.

Also, the thing that really jars with me about the way that she sees the day with Grey is how can she ‘take up’ time. Not how can I enjoy this time with my child, how can I spend this day together... how can I schedule activities to take up time. I think this is how she sees working too, what can she do to convince herself she’s busy for certain chunks of the day.

Reactions: 31
Oh my goodness, the ‘proper Londoners’ comment... I too have lived in London my entire life (and more centrally than Lily!) and at the weekends in normal life there is NOTHING I like more than staying home and avoiding the busy areas and tourist traps. It’s a treat not to have to get on the tube, frankly.

Also, the thing that really jars with me about the way that she sees the day with Grey is how can she ‘take up’ time. Not how can I enjoy this time with my child, how can I spend this day together... how can I schedule activities to take up time. I think this is how she sees working too, what can she do to convince herself she’s busy for certain chunks of the day.
She reminds me of the Hugh Grant character in About A Boy, planning activities that take up units of time to fill the day because his life is devoid of purpose. Except Lily has a family and she needs to learn to enjoy it because it’s actually quite sad to see the way she doesn’t appreciate what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This! She makes me embarrassed to be from London tbh. Pre covid I was commuting into zone 1 every day for work (I too live more centrally than this beg) and the last thing I wanted to do on weekends was visit the touristy spots!

Reactions: 20
This podcast might be the straw that broke the camels back. Poor Rich can't even get a desk and she's got a peloton. And you want to hear the way they got on about it. Like it was the worlds biggest secret. And it's not a secret - I think she said it in a vlog. And once again she repeatedly said about how she loved having her own family during lockdown with Grey. So I'm married- are me and my husband not a family? If you live with a partner, or even live with a pet - you are a family!
Also, today she showed her to do list written on a normal notebook. Just feels so pointed when she hasnt done this before. Anna needs to cut her loose

Reactions: 35

Whenever she mentions she’s a Londoner, I just always think of this from Forgetting Sarah Marshall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This! She makes me embarrassed to be from London tbh. Pre covid I was commuting into zone 1 every day for work (I too live more centrally than this beg) and the last thing I wanted to do on weekends was visit the touristy spots!
Totally feel the same. I hate the image she tries to project and how she is clearly feels so superior because she happened to be born within the M25.

Reactions: 17
Oh the bleeping to do list and the stupid use of project management software to record whether she’s uploaded a video. She is a lunatic and she exhausts me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh is it just that filthy filter she uses or are her feet really that pasty and dirty?!
Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I distinctly remember her saying a long time ago that she disliked her toes and had even considered surgery...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh the bleeping to do list and the stupid use of project management software to record whether she’s uploaded a video. She is a lunatic and she exhausts me
The software was something Anna showed her. I hope people are messaging her reminding her that it was thanks to Anna and that she is clearly copying her. Omg she would have a fit.

Reactions: 9
Just like to throw out a direct quote from the latest podcast.
Anna “how was your Christmas?”
Lily “For us Londoners it was all a bit of a last minute panic.”
No, everyone had to change their plans, this wasn’t exclusive to London.
I hope Anna burst out laughing? How can someone be so ignorant to what's going on?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.