Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. Rich has been feeling weird ? Lockdown with Lily would have that affect... "He is not used to doing such little movement every day" You on the other hand, Lily .... She sounds smug about the fact she does nothing all day...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*making him walk*
So many options to make this sound better, encouraging him to take a walk, challenging him to help reach his fitness goals, supporting him and his mental health, etc etc. But English is not my native language so how would I know🤣🤣She does realise he is her spouse, not a pet or anything right? Not that it's ever ok to treat your pet the way she treats her partner. Guilt tripping, ignoring needs (negligence), avoiding all kind of responsibilities for what is supposed to be a cooperative union...

Between fishing for bloody tampons from a clogged toilet, to be have to get permission for where to poop and not having a desk for almost a year, it is surprising he hasn't gone mad yet. Is this her way of making him pay for making the big £££? This man is a slug in human disguise, no backbone what so ever🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Good, I hope her DMs got flooded with messages telling her she’s an idiot

Now watch her not address it at all

I GOT A RESPONSE
That ‘behind the scenes’ line is such a cop out

*making him walk*
So many options to make this sound better, encouraging him to take a walk, challenging him to help reach his fitness goals, supporting him and his mental health, etc etc. But English is not my native language so how would I know🤣🤣She does realise he is her spouse, not a pet or anything right? Not that it's ever ok to treat your pet the way she treats her partner. Guilt tripping, ignoring needs (negligence), avoiding all kind of responsibilities for what is supposed to be a cooperative union...

Between fishing for bloody tampons from a clogged toilet, to be have to get permission for where to poop and not having a desk for almost a year, it is surprising he hasn't gone mad yet. Is this her way of making him pay for making the big £££? This man is a slug in human disguise, no backbone what so ever🥴
Not even ‘making’ him but ‘forcing’ him. And why was the whole thing recorded? So strange. There he is charging through the front door like he’s on some kind of mission. I feel like Grey is the only normal person in that household

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As far as I'm concerned, that's it. Problem is, she no longer vlogs around London, she no longer shows her friends, and there are now plenty of other influencers to watch. So, no more reasons to follow her. Also, her attitude has definitely gotten increasingly worse over the years.
This! This is why I do not understand why people who dislike her still officially follow her on IG and YT. Lily is doing these baits for engagement b/c its literally all she can think of to do that she can't copy off of Anna. At this point it doesn't matter if ppl who officially follow her like her or not she's welcoming it as long as she can still somehow monetise which really says alot about her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if there will be a shake up at Gleam now that Dom Smales has left? If so, maybe Lily, along with a few others will get the boot!
did a google search and came across this. if lily is any indication, Gleam failed BLM

"Dom Smales, founder and CEO, Gleam Futures said: “We cannot claim to have all, or indeed any, of the answers to an issue that is now hopefully being more proactively addressed by everyone. What we do know is that the influencer marketing industry (and we include ourselves in this), from talent management businesses to influencer marketing agencies to brands and talent themselves, need to show up against racism and help shape a future of equality. We have to all work at this together if we’re going to achieve long term change through both commercial, political and personal solutions.”

“What is also clear to us is that we should all make even more effort to fairly represent talent from the Black community within our rosters. We can all do more, and we need to find a way forward as an industry to establish how we platform Black voices, make them an inherent part of the established market, drive sustainable change and greater good — both for talent and for the sake of the public.

“At Gleam we’ve also discussed how that means we must have more difficult conversations with all our partners. Whilst some have already started addressing the issue, we must all ensure black voices and communities are represented – moving away from tokenism and being inherently inclusive. That includes ensuring ethnic minority voices receive fair fees and are given as equal a platform to succeed as any other talent. This necessitates education and a shift change."

“For now we must pause, question and stand with the Black community for short- and long-term change.”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
New podcast episode... in the show notes they have said Lily shares a "podcast-only exclusive piece of goss..."
Which is that Lily has a Peloton and she got it before Anna got hers....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just like to throw out a direct quote from the latest podcast.
Anna “how was your Christmas?”
Lily “For us Londoners it was all a bit of a last minute panic.”
No, everyone had to change their plans, this wasn’t exclusive to London.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Her world is so tiny.

Reactions: 40
New podcast episode... in the show notes they have said Lily shares a "podcast-only exclusive piece of goss..."
Which is that Lily has a Peloton and she got it before Anna got hers....
Why does she have a peloton ? I assume she never exercises given she always mocks Rich when he does ?

Reactions: 11
She’s such an idiot. Christmas was very different for lots of people around the world (not to mention the many other religious festivals earlier in the year). You’d have to have been a complete muppet to think Christmas in the UK would’ve been ‘normal’ given the increasing case numbers. Just shows how ignorant she really is

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she said this. Is she deliberately trying to alienate her viewers / listeners that aren’t from London?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she said this. Is she deliberately trying to alienate her viewers / listeners that aren’t from London?
Im certain she is. I live abroad and haven’t managed to get back to the U.K. in over a year now, heaven forbid that Londoners have to change their plans at the last minute 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why does she have a peloton ? I assume she never exercises given she always mocks Rich when he does ?
I expect her to be secretly exercising and then we'll get a video 'HOW I CHANGED MY HABITS' and then she can squeeze out like 3 videos on the subject before going back to complaining about how unfit she is and how her life is soooo busy she just can't be healthy and exercise.

Meh

I do feel like she's just leeching life out of Rich. I noticed when she showed their shed, we couldn't see his road bike - I wonder if he's having to store it somewhere else or she made him sell it? Also he used to run a lot and now he's apparently in a funk? Nothing stopping him from doing a 15-30 minute loop in the morning before work but Lily being a wang.

I've been in that situation where my partner wasn't into doing anything active whereas I used to be super active and I had to tell him that this was becoming a deal-breaker because his laziness and crappy habits were rubbing off on me.

Sure a Peloton is great, especially during covid and having to take care of a small child but it does not replace actual road cycling if that's a hobby you're into.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s desperate to film but it’s so dark...? Has the girl never heard of buying lights and all that light bouncing tit? If she’s so OG why is she still so clueless and incompetent? Sounds like she’s always relied on the kindness of strangers. (Streetcar named desire reference :)

Reactions: 36
How are her nails so filthy?

Lucky we are not in the middle of a global pandemic where washing hands is vitally important. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it me or is this new get up very Anna vibes? The hair up / slicked back, gold hoops and polo neck.

Its very un-Lily. I think this is part two of her transformation into chic scandi babe, first the storage, next the style, how long until Hague Blue and the hideous pink toilet go bye bye?

Reactions: 28
why is she doing the hand-on-hip when sitting down. girl enough

(i stand by what i said i said the other day and think she looks nice like this tho)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.