Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @ellwood, editet slighly by yours truly

Anyone cares to add a run down of what's happened on planet Lily the last few weeks?

Reactions: 5
Regarding Lily’s jealousy issue, she did for a few times mentioned that she would like to design her own diary because bullet journal doesn’t suit her anymore. I don’t think I am imagining thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn't the protocol for the title to be the suggestion with the most likes? 😂😂😂😂 #askingforafriend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap (my first time doing this so please add in!)
- List of things she "was never told" is ever increasing. The latest being that you couldn't flush tampons. She blocked the tiolet and poor Rich had to unblock it and was so traumatized that he researched wee bags she could use instead of flushing.
-Speaking of Rich, the poor man still doesn't have a desk, still does most of the parenting but Lily is still getting the digs in every possible time she can on instagram.
- Lily went offline for a week which is most unlike her (she's always posting content no one asks for), we all think it was to hide her breaking COVID rules for her Christmas day dinner. This was added to when she put up a picture of her having her christmas dinner without gravy but then later having her leftover sandwich with gravy. Where did the gravy come from Lily?
- This winter seems to be the first time Lily has spent any amount of time outside and is now therefore an expert in how to dress for cold weather and has kindly done us a video on it.
- She keeps telling us she's found her groove again after having "her" but no noticeable increase in the quality of her content.
- She's doing more and more content with Grey and showing her "Grey days" in which she seems like a 15 year old who was given a tenner to babysit their cousin for the day.
- Despite the above she is trying for baby no 2. She is making this obvious by chatting more and more about getting cystitis. And of course, educating us all on this.
- The begging continues - the latest being baby clothes for "her" and cold weather clothes for Lily.
- She seems to be doing a complete 360 on house design and now only shows her "scandi" inspired storage in all photos. Despite having the second biggest bedroom in her house all to herself.
- The jealously is still real towards Anna. Latest being Anna released a stationery edit and Lily didn't mention it or like it at all.

There's so much more! Feel free to add!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Regarding Lily’s jealousy issue, she did for a few times mentioned that she would like to design her own diary because bullet journal doesn’t suit her anymore. I don’t think I am imagining thing.
Yes she did, I bet she’s seething right now

Reactions: 7
View attachment 385348
Her “content” is so utterly pointless and nonsensical.
Do yourself a favour Lil-let’s, and shut up every once in a while. The less rubbish you post, the less stupid you look.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been robbed 😂 going off the message on how to create new threads the thread title should have been mine haha (I’m not bothered!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 385351
Still, at least you have a fridge full of food compared to the woeful food parcels the Govt have sent out to struggling families.
Oh my god I’ve just seen this.
So tone deaf! Is she serious?!?! I never ever respond to influencers to tell them off but I am seriously considering giving her a piece of my mind!!! This would be a tasteless post on a normal day, crass during the pandemic, but in light of the meagre “£30 food parcels” the gov has been giving to struggling families, this is an insult! She makes me sick!

Reactions: 31
The thing about Bullet Journal is that you can tailor it to your needs completely. Saying it doesn’t suit her means she’s not doing what she needs, but what others do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily’s writing skills are so poor. I had to re-read this to understand what she meant. It sounds as if making a curry from gone-off veggies is the only way to get cooking done. No wonder brands don’t want to work with her on bigger projects, she comes across as an inarticulate preadolescent trying to be cool.View attachment 385387

Reactions: 11
Oh my god I’ve just seen this.
So tone deaf! Is she serious?!?! I never ever respond to influencers to tell them off but I am seriously considering giving her a piece of my mind!!! This would be a tasteless post on a normal day, crass during the pandemic, but in light of the meagre “£30 food parcels” the gov has been giving to struggling families, this is an insult! She makes me sick!
Lily wouldn’t know anything about the £30 food parcels, she’s so detached from the real world. Also no one told her so how is she supposed to know

Reactions: 19
An example of what some on free school meals have been getting instead of the £30 they've been given this, for 10 days! £5.22 worth of food. she’ll be forced to delete yet another pointless photo of hers...she needs to think before she posts!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't even live in the UK and I know about these pathetic food boxes. What a story to post while that's going on 😬

Reactions: 20
Oh my god. And she planned this as content as she's clearly got Rich to take this picture of her posing and looking at the open fridge. What a disgusting cretin.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Good, I hope her DMs got flooded with messages telling her she’s an idiot
The fact that two adults couldn’t figure out it was tone deaf between them is more concerning. There isn’t a week that goes by at the moment where she isn’t quickly deleting a stupid post 😂 Imagine she was still tweeting..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t agree with suggestions she should delet the story. How about having a backbone, learning from her repeated mistakes, and turning it into something positive. She could’ve followed it up by an apology and opening a conversation about child poverty and initiative to support food banks. Charity highlights 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.