Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily said on the podcast how she doesn't find Ryan Gosling attractive, how he's pointy or whatever. I think it's quite offensive to Anna cause we all know she's convinced Mark looks like Gosling so it comes across as an indirect little insult, a passive-agressive thing to say. It's not a big deal of course and I don't like Gosling either but I probably wouldn't have said it to a friend who thinks her husband looks like him, and especially not on a podcast. She's just such a witch.
Anna thinks her husband looks like Ryan gosling? He is far from it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never see Lily pushing the pram, it’s always Rich. Is Lily too busy being a London working mum to push the pram?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s one of those people that photographs EVERYTHING! lives life through a phone.
Yup, that's why her silence over Christmas was so suspecious. If you order your husband to take a picture of you sitting in front of the toilet, or make 'content' out of the washing up, surely Christmas would have been content heaven.

Reactions: 30
She definitely broke covid rules and spent Xmas with her entire family so couldn’t upload anything.

Reactions: 36
Literally. Like, it doesn’t matter and I don’t mean it nastily, but I can imagine at school she was in the nerdy uncool group.
I’m pretty sure Anna has admitted to being a huge nerd in school before 😂 sure god love her haha - at least I think I’d prefer to be a little deluded about how good looking and amazing my husband is (Mark/Anna) than under appreciate him and publicly criticise his every move (Lily/Poor Rich)

Reactions: 33
I love a bit of Tattle but this is the most petty criticism I've ever read 😂😂
In her Living room before and after her cupboards and shelves are chipping already only 7 months after being painted. I did think it was very odd the F&B paint was chipping so easily, especially since it was applied by a professional. Lily definitely doesn't know how to look after things.

Reactions: 13
Is she going to moan today about HOW COLD it is because it’s snowing? Will Grey be able to enjoy it and have some fun or will it all be about Lily and how inconvenient it is. Will Lily force Rich outside with Grey in the snow ? Who knows but I can’t wait to see

Reactions: 18
What is the reasoning behind the newborn check list video? She’s 2 years late to the party... unless she’s trying to tell us something

Reactions: 27
Is she going to moan today about HOW COLD it is because it’s snowing? Will Grey be able to enjoy it and have some fun or will it all be about Lily and how inconvenient it is. Will Lily force Rich outside with Grey in the snow ? Who knows but I can’t wait to see
We are going to get some poo filter snow pic like the sky in London just poo out a lot of poo colour snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't have kids so I can't bring myself to watch the >30 minute long video - can anyone who has watched it summarise? Any good tips?

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids so I can't bring myself to watch the >30 minute long video - can anyone who has watched it summarise? Any good tips?
No, just her view on the things she bought. To be fair she does say that is what it is but it all seems a bit lazy to me.

If I were cynical I would say it's a popular type of video to bring in the views and an opportunity to post a lot of affiliate links for high value items.

Reactions: 26
9DD5FF8F-55D8-441A-B636-A57D8400C46C.jpeg

BLATANTLY copying Anna. Checklists are Anna’s thing. I’ve downloaded and used a few of Anna’s lists in the past. If my work-wife/close friend was popular for particular content, I wouldn’t encroach on that, let alone copy the exact content she offers. Shameless.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.