Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been told to shape up by Gleam because she really isn't posting as much as she was before. Don't know about you lot but i'll miss the latte art content!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh absolutely. We all know that if she had to go to the supermarket, all three of them would go along, and little Beige would be running all over the place (as she did when they took her to B&Q or wherever it was). Lily's still a dick for many reasons, I just don't think her getting a food delivery is one of them.
Me neither, I got my Ocado delivery too, but since lockdown was announced in early Jan I wasn't able to get one. I can totally imagine Lily saying 'we need a special time slot for people who have kids' - just like her NHS fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh absolutely. We all know that if she had to go to the supermarket, all three of them would go along, and little Beige would be running all over the place (as she did when they took her to B&Q or wherever it was). Lily's still a dick for many reasons, I just don't think her getting a food delivery is one of them.
Definitely. Rich cannot go alone because Lily has already used up her weekly quota of her Grey time. Lily can't go alone because it's the man's job to carry the groceries. So I guess their only option is to go as the whole family or have the groceries delivered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Definitely. Rich cannot go alone because Lily has already used up her weekly quota of her Grey time. Lily can't go alone because it's the man's job to carry the groceries. So I guess their only option is to go as the whole family or have the groceries delivered.
They did all actually traipse to Tesco together during the November 'lockdown' - not sure if 'guidance' was that you should only send one person per family to shop back then but it would be the common sense thing to do. I get the feeling that Lily and Rich are quite co-dependant on each other.

Reactions: 13
They did all actually traipse to Tesco together during the November 'lockdown' - not sure if 'guidance' was that you should only send one person per family to shop back then but it would be the common sense thing to do. I get the feeling that Lily and Rich are quite co-dependant on each other.
Either one of them could easily go alone.

Reactions: 5
then but it would be the common sense thing to do. I get the feeling that Lily and Rich are quite co-dependant on each other.

Lily spotted alone in Tesco. I think she is very awkward in real life, if she is stopped by her fans, she will react weirdly

Either one of them could easily go alone.
No one told her she can go shopping alone, but we know Lily likes to make things difficult for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im guessing her latest video and PDF was suggested by Gleam to test the waters in maybe becoming a mummy blogger as being a beauty blogger is going down the drain

No way is Lily compiling a PDF without being told

Yesterday she did the podcast and something minor and was 'ready for the day to be over and ready for dinner' - these influencers wouldnt know what a working day is if it hit them in the face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
it’s only got 1000 more views than that last fake it til you bake it awful video

Reactions: 2
it’s only got 1000 more views than that last fake it til you bake it awful video
I can't remember where I read it... probably on tattle somewhere...
But I remember someone saying that the most harmful thing for YouTube algorithm etc is not if people downvote your videos, but if they watch some of it and close the site/app completely. YouTube obviously don't like promoting content that causes people to leave their site. Wouldn't be surprised if this was happening Beggles' half-assed videos, people who do watch them click off, then don't watch future uploads, and at the same time YouTube promotes them less to other people as they're not performing well!

ETA: not at all using this to excuse Lily in any way shape or form, I think its super lame when 'content creators' blame the algorithm and basically beg for views/ likes/ engagement. In my view it would be a reason to try improve your content to attract the viewers yourself, rather than want existing subscribers/viewers to attract the attention to you... Beggles could never though. I mean, no one told her!

Reactions: 9
Gleam, I’m sure, would love to shove her down the mummy blogger route. Easy content and easy ad deals from brands. A lifestyle blogger is a saturated market. You have to be super into one of the niches to now - fashion, food, fitness, hobby, organisation to have a USP. I bet this is one area she’s having a stand off with gleam about

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.