Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no one told her that you can buy a house without having children, which is why she can't comprehend Anna and Mark buying a big house just like that :-D
Lily claims to be non-traditional yet she follows 'the book' to the letter. She will have a 2nd child just because that's what people do.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she hasn’t got a dog and a white picket fence
I can't remember why she said she couldn't have a dog, but she can't have a cat because she can't put a cat flap in her kitchen door........... You can't make this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh. My. God. I can’t believe this. How helicopter parent can you be?!?!?! Turning your house into soft play? 😳 Also, this shows just how huge the no man’s land/airport runway is. Well, I guess it’s no longer wasted space as it’s now a playground.
D45E4065-3A24-4C2B-BEB1-8F50D0A64E11.png
6F71E99C-2C72-4472-8143-EBA7B96F8F8A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh. My. God. I can’t believe this. How helicopter parent can you be?!?!?! Turning your house into soft play? 😳 Also, this shows just how huge the no man’s land/airport runway is. Well, I guess it’s no longer wasted space as it’s now a playground.View attachment 362112View attachment 362113
It sums her up! She has no imagination or ideas how to entertain Grey, she just throws money/ emails for freebies and thinks she’s solved the problem.
Once again Poobles is so out of touch. The average parent doesn’t have the space for that OR the money to hire a soft play!!!! It’s laughable honestly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Well at least we know she’s putting the tampon up the right hole! That’s all we can hope for with Lily 😂

I apologise for this very grim joke 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That was a freebie, right? A local company 'kindly reaching out' because she was so desperate to keep her toddler entertained....?
This is insane.

Her pretending it's so 'Grey can learn how to climb'.... I NEVER went to soft play when I was that age, it just wasn't a thing, and yet I still managed to practice my motor skills. Amazing, isn't it, Lily?

Reactions: 18
What magic does she think soft play has? She hasn’t stopped all year about how Grey hasn’t been able to go to it. There’s a fair few children in our family, some went to it often, some only for birthday parties. They all developed at the same pace, it’s not this magical child development tool she thinks it is!

Reactions: 13
I do see your point but also if more people starts buying the more sustainable options, they will get cheaper because of increased demand? I started buying organic, non bleached cotton ones a few years back, I can thankfully afford to but also I decided that if I eat well and don't use skincare with mineral oil and silicones, I don't want to "shove" plastic up my vagina either. But never in this time I looked down on someone who uses non-eco friendly tampons or pads because they can't afford to.
I think the pressure to make menstrual products more sustainable should be on brands, particularly big brands who are less likely to, so then the products are cheaper and become the only option available and every menstruating person can buy them regardless of their earnings.
Absolutely! Also, I understand that it is a privilege to be able to invest in things like period pants/moon cups in the first place (and also that these don’t work for everyone) but in the long term you end up saving a lot of money! Cups last for years, as do the pants, I have literally bought one small box of emergency (organic) tampons and pads in about 3 years.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely! Also, I understand that it is a privilege to be able to invest in things like period pants/moon cups in the first place (and also that these don’t work for everyone) but in the long term you end up saving a lot of money! Cups last for years, as do the pants, I have literally bought one small box of emergency (organic) tampons and pads in about 3 years.
Yes, it's a privilege indeed. I might actually buy some period underwear this year but need to do some research beforehand ❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.