Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined Tattle 5 months ago to see if other people were just as fed up with Shilly Pebbles as I was. It feels full circle for me to get my first ever title with Lily!

Title slightly amended from;

New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Highly commendable titles to @zigandzag and @Booklover

Recap on last thread
  • More awful clothes (Olivia Rubin rainbow dress, potato sack top with shoulder pads)
  • Suffered through a silent wedding anniversary weekend at Soho Farm where every moment was on Insta stories
  • Temporary vAneers were fitted, so we finally got a smile!
  • Still can’t spell veneers, even though she has physically sat in a dentists chair to have some fit
  • Work wife sold her flat and moved in with her parents. Lily is on the beg for more renovations to Keep Up With The Newtons, just can’t let Anna enjoy her moment eh?!
  • Begging for a new garden, internal window or glass door, storage cupboards and debating painting AGAIN
  • Took a one day social media break, but posted double the shite the next day
  • Continues to be the mole crusader, released a somber black and white photo on her grid, of course making it about her and her moles, not encouraging people to get them checked out or use SPF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I joined Tattle 5 months ago to see if other people were just as fed up with Shilly Pebbles as I was. It feels full circle for me to get my first ever title with Lily!

New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Recap on last thread
  • More awful clothes (Olivia Rubin rainbow dress, potato sack top with shoulder pads)
  • Suffered through a silent wedding anniversary weekend at Soho Farm where every moment was on Insta stories
  • Still can’t spell veneers, even though she has physically sat in a dentists chair to have some fit
  • Work wife sold her flat and moved in with her parents. Lily is on the beg for more renovations to Keep Up With The Newtons, just can’t let Anna enjoy her moment eh?!
  • Begging for a new garden, internal window or glass door, storage cupboards and debating painting AGAIN
  • Continues to be the mole crusader, released a somber black and white photo on her grid, of course making it about her and her moles, not encouraging people to get them checked out or use SPF.
LOVE YOUR SUMMARY!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lily remembered she's Jewish today, so is trying to pretend the lemon drizzle cake she made to copy Anna was supposed to be a honey cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My goodness, she is so ridiculous. Give up the act Lily!!

View attachment 246216
lemons are sour, yes Lily, is kind like you actually. there you go, may you be less jeslous this new year <3

Here we go... she’s remembered it’s Rosh Hashanah... but not quick enough to get any of the traditional ingredients. No honey and probably no apples, pomegranates or anything else, just her crap lemon drizzle full of sugar 👍🏻
That cake is quite terrible looking, maybe we will get treated with BAKE WITH ME on this Sunday video. She probably gutted that she wasn't sent the free food like wearetwimset get

1600436151724.png

I am assuming that she didn't get invited or turned down the invastionf or Laura Mercier press day. Anna was sent a honey cake mix yesterday, and it doesn't seem to me that Lily was sent one otherwise she woudn't have bakad a lemon drizzle cake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always think that twinset are really good about honouring their faith, never shied away from it, celebrate it with pride and happiness and do a lot to promote being open and proud. You can tell lily wishes she was like them both. Difference is they really are positive and seem like really good caring people! They don’t need to tell people they are it just comes across. Must feel like lily is in the shadows compared to them. Wearing the same dress as them sadly won’t elevate you to being like them! Neither will your drizzle (cake and attitude)

Reactions: 16
I always think that twinset are really good about honouring their faith, never shied away from it, celebrate it with pride and happiness and do a lot to promote being open and proud. You can tell lily wishes she was like them both. Difference is they really are positive and seem like really good caring people! They don’t need to tell people they are it just comes across. Must feel like lily is in the shadows compared to them. Wearing the same dress as them sadly won’t elevate you to being like them! Neither will your drizzle (cake and attitude)
Philipa Bloom wedding is stunning., 100% classier that Vicky in the back row

Reactions: 6

Recap on last thread
Excellent thread name and “posted double the shite the next day” has me rolling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more with this, they seem like lovely, positive people and have amazing style...they’re everything Lily is not.

Reactions: 4
I have no issue with Lily being Jewish (a few good friends are) but she seems to be using it for content rather than actually being religious.

She could have today for example done stories about why the day is special and why Jewish people eat these types of food etc. Instead it's a last minute oh it's a Jewish holiday today better say something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have no issue with Lily being Jewish (a few good friends are) but she seems to be using it for content rather than actually being religious.

She could have today for example done stories about why the day is special and why Jewish people eat these types of food etc. Instead it's a last minute oh it's a Jewish holiday today better say something about it.
Exactly, its so disingenuous. It comes across like she saw people posting about it and thought oh crap, I promote Judaism now so I must post something about it. Quick let me just get this cake I made for a completely different reason and claim it was for Rosh Hashanah.

Reactions: 27

It is obviously up to her to share what she feels comfortable with but I agree, she only seems share Jewish traditions or foods when it gives her “content” to show in her poop smeared IG stories.

Reactions: 9
Excellent thread title - love it!

Totally agree with everything above really, I mean it's just peak Lily to mention Rosh Hashanah and to show a cake but it's not the right cake because she couldn't be arsed to get the right ingredients.

It really does feel like things are slipping for her, I imagine her career dying a death will take longer than it should, but I do think she's headed that way - her desperate Portfolio highlight, her constant negativity, missing out on the brand deals her counterparts are getting, the ugly jealousy of Anna, I wouldn't want to work with her as a brand!

When all you're selling is yourself and your lifestyle you'd better make it more appealing Shilly!

Reactions: 16

Recap on last thread
Love the title!
I‘m so fed up with her and she gives us so much to discuss, some things are just mentioned here when the new Moan appears (eg. Best thing about the bed in their anniversary trip was that she didn’t notice her husband was in the bed - hello????)
Next title might need to include „keepin up with the Newton’s“

Reactions: 13
I do feel a bit sorry for her. It must be hard to see so many things in negative light, especially when you are so privileged. She has a lovely house, a beautiful healthy baby with seemingly no problems and good temper (can you imagine if Grey, God forbid, had any mental or physical difficulties? Lily finds her annoying as it is!), a doting and loving husband, a job that allows her to earn a lot of money by doing not very much and that have given her opportunities most of us wouldn’t get, a friendly and helping family. She herself is young, fairly healthy, (Apart from her risk from moles from what we know), conventionally pretty.
And she herself must know that her career is slipping away, but she doesn’t seem to want to do anything to turn the tide. She has all the opportunities to get childcare, get a photographer/videographer/video editor. I am sure that Anna would help with ideas and stuff, and if not Anna, I am sure she could ask Gleam to help, or hire someone. Even just copy other people’s videos. But no. And that just makes no sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.