Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Libertine1975 with 30 likes!

Long live the Revent Items!

Recap:

I honestly don't know how someone with so little content can be such a talking point, yet here we all are!
Highlights include a tour of her fridge, not so sly berating of her husband (opinion is divided on said husband), a desperate ad for suncream and the rise and demise of revent items, a typo by privately educated Lily that took weeks to change.

We wait with baited breath to see Lily and the technicolour 'dream' dress.

Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lily-pe...de-what-she-needs-is-a-bit-of-gratitude.8290/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My first thread title 😭 I wish to thank Lily's Private School English Teacher for either not teaching her to spell or otherwise check her work. Long live Revent Items (on Tattle anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lily showed the prune juice in her video and laughed and said it's for Grey

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200831-153914.png

I guess we have our next crusade.

Screenshot_20200831-153923.png

And not sure if I've mentioned this before but does she read on here? Find it odd we were just talking about how she doesn't eat breakfasts and now here's a video of her pouring cereal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Transparency is key! Ha! That’s rich coming from a woman who will only reluctantly and grudgingly disclose the bare minimum on her sponsor deals and *gifts*.

Reactions: 33
So does that mean she’ll declare the little toothpaste pills are an AD too then? They came from the same girl who is doing her teeth.. She’s mentioned them at every possible opportunity and in a video before she even used them raving about how amazing they are but yeah.. transparency is key!

Reactions: 17
This is not the first time she has misspelled it as "vaneers". She is so incredibly stupid (and is her autocorrect disabled or something? because that word definitely shows up as an error on my computer/phone)

Also... the fact that she now wants to school the industry on the issue of TRANSPARENCY is just absolutely ludicrous. Either she's aware she's being dishonest and manipulative every day of her life or she severely lacks self-awareness

Reactions: 24
This is not the first time she has misspelled it as "vaneers". She is so incredibly stupid (and is her autocorrect disabled or something? because that word definitely shows up as an error on my computer/phone)

Also... the fact that she now wants to school the industry on the issue of TRANSPARENCY is just absolutely ludicrous. Either she's aware she's being dishonest and manipulative every day of her life or she severely lacks self-awareness
I believe transparency in terms of airbrushing and photoshop is verrrryyyy different from transparency in ads in the land of Lily. Self-serving people have double standards in everything they do. And I know it's warped but her upcoming crusade for transparency (I'm putting my money on a post to the feed about how IMPORTANT this is for her now as a MUM. Maybe stories but she's 100% going to talk about this soon) actually makes sense in her world of "keeping it real" and "being authentic" by showing us the inside of her blessed shoes. Ads are "trickier" simply because she's lazy, doesn't want to learn the rules and she probably sees it as harmless. It's not "hurting" anyone that she didn't disclose an ad or a sponsorship. It's upsetting really, that someone would have different benchmarks for different things even if they fall under the same concept because that's how wrapped up someone can be in their world. But I suppose they do exist.

Reactions: 19
If she's against airbrushing now does that mean she's going to ditch the filters? Bye bye poop smear and fake freckles!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 228324
I guess we have our next crusade.

View attachment 228326
And not sure if I've mentioned this before but does she read on here? Find it odd we were just talking about how she doesn't eat breakfasts and now here's a video of her pouring cereal.
WTF are VANEERS.
Also is she gonna let us know every single time she smiles that her stained-free teeth are a result of a gift? I doubt it very much. Honestly, she should think before she speaks because she'll definitely not declare that every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't wait to see Lily's new teeth. Shall we take bets on how long it takes her to complain that they didn't turn out they way she hoped? #greycarpet #fridge #bulkyhaircut

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I quite liked the outfit she's wearing in the insta story she did talking about recording the podcast - looked simple and comfy (black legging and top and a longline grey cardi)! Miles better than the victorian ghost or my little pony looks!

Reactions: 8
I quite liked the outfit she's wearing in the insta story she did talking about recording the podcast - looked simple and comfy (black legging and top and a longline grey cardi)! Miles better than the victorian ghost or my little pony looks!
Yes, the long grey cardigan looked good on her, especially with the all black outfit underneath!

And now she’s changed into a beige tank top :rolleyes: you looked fine before Lily!

If only she could dispense with the poop brown filter...!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.