Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always suspicious of the post-controversy pap snaps and this sudden sharing of David pics on her socials.

It seems super staged and makes me think less of David for participating. There are many higher profile celebrities that successfully keep to themselves while Lily is always in the mags. Most of the ST kids are more popular than David and living privately. I highly doubt Lily is sought after by paparazzi like this without her alerting them. Even David is never featured in these magazines unless she is.

This screams stunt to me and it's weird.

Reactions: 8
Attention.

Also, why point people in the direction of a Kooks cover…it’s perfectly nice but she’s done better. She’s such a narcissist and I say that as a fan of her music.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Attention.

Also, why point people in the direction of a Kooks cover…it’s perfectly nice but she’s done better. She’s such a narcissist and I say that as a fan of her music.
She's so unpleasant. I really don't understand what people see in her. She has a few catchy songs but she's nowhere near 'greatest of all time' status. She should just appreciate that anyone included her instead of stirring up trouble with what? One person that didn't know who she was?? Many people in the states don't know who she is.

Reactions: 6
Attention.

That cover was well bland. I remember it being everywhere at the time. The Kooks were annoying enough!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.