LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The privledge is unreal yet the moaning that comes out of her mouth and the CONSTANT ads - creeping back in now she must need the next part of her renovation done.

Plus the way she constantly talks with her mouth full is disgusting - no one needs to hear you chew hun

Reactions: 3
Lil pisses me off terribly. Always moans about her situation but she has such a privileged life! Everything is an advert and she only takes her kids out when something's been gifted.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Lil until the ads took over! She would advertise her nan if she could get away with it. She did make me laugh the other week going on about needing a new washing machine she was clearly looking for a gifted one. Emma is the same I used to like her but the ads are too much and it's changed their accounts. I do love watching little Evie, she's adorable although she's not on so much these days

Reactions: 1
Argh man.... Lil is a difficult one for me.

I like her, like I reckon we would be mates in real life. But the ADs , just so many. From Thames Water to Nivea to gifted Willow farms.

But I like her, her cooking, her battles with her body. She is real to me like that.

The only ONE thing that put me off her was the fact she went to a Johnston baby event on Isla 's 2nd birthday. Now she didn't publish this, but also didn't try the whole "need to work on her birthday" probably because she knew we wouldn't be sympathetic.

That to me showed she is all about the social elements rather then family time.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, that child should not be having a dummy. Her teeth are deformed around it. Be a parent Lil and take it off her! Same with recording her not eating her lunch instead of actually encouraging her.

But I guess that’s what you get when you only duck off on gifted days out and eat ryvita all day. See she’s stopped mentioning Nivea, Byron, FatBerg, Estate Agents, AV software.....

She’s a joke

6 out of 8 of the recent posts feature ad or gifted - please someone explain to me how she is relatable again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly, that child should not be having a dummy. Her teeth are deformed around it. Be a parent Lil and take it off her! Same with recording her not eating her lunch instead of actually encouraging her.

But I guess that’s what you get when you only duck off on gifted days out and eat ryvita all day. See she’s stopped mentioning Nivea, Byron, FatBerg, Estate Agents, AV software.....

She’s a joke

6 out of 8 of the recent posts feature ad or gifted - please someone explain to me how she is relatable again?
I really liked lil and the start. Then she got in with all the insta mums.Then got herself an agent that was it for me. Her and her cousin are spoiled brats. I seen someone shared her blog the other day and I had a read god she thinks she’s the only person to go through a rough time. Maybe if she spent more nights at home with her family that being out acting desperate to be one of the cool gang she would have a happier life

Met her once at an event. Stuck up cow
That does surprise me, I always thought she would come across nice! Did anyone see Emma's story the other day, it was a picture of Lil on another gifted stay with her fella, Emma said nobody deserves a break more than these two!! Her fella probably deserved it he seems like a grafter but Lil?! She works one night a week if that, occasionally two and the rest of her time she swans around on gifted days out!! No Hun, she doesn't need a break 😂

Reactions: 5

She’s a joke

I agree with you 100% regarding her hav ing the dummy constantly in her mouth and Lil laughing at her struggle t o say words because of it! Her teeth have that classic shape of overuse of a "pacifier"-- shes almost 3 and lives up to her Damien nickname. I think her tantrums are making her look like a brat- poor Abbie rarely gets a look in. I always know when an AD is due as her anxiety gets more mention so dont even think of criticising her and never to be mentioned again used once only favourite products!!!! Rant over!!!

Really? She gives off the impression that she would be friendly and kind because she doesn't want people to feel left out.

On the other hand I feel like with pizzup she would ignore you to stay with the "in" crowd.
Far far far from it! Barely even said hello even though there was a group of us and just stuck wit peeps she new. One poor girl was on her own and obvs nervous and she got laughed at!

Far far far from it! Barely even said hello even though there was a group of us and just stuck wit peeps she new. One poor girl was on her own and obvs nervous and she got laughed at!
Laughed at by Lil and her crew? Wow I'm shocked and disappointed by that. Well she reeled me in. I'll be watching more carefully now.

I remember her saying she knew Ferne McCann from school and implying that she was a bully - lil seems to have forgotten her own history of being bullied...how the truth has come out
Didn't herself cousin Emma and some others from the Pizz up lot once pick on some fellow passengers on a train coming back from an event somewhere? Seem to remember that none of them could hold their alcohol particularly cousin Emma - another Johnston/Asda ambassador .....😑

Loved Lil at the start. Was really inspired by her weight loss and recipes. Now I just feel like it’s money train straight back to her start weight.

Find Lil super irritating. Only keep following her for the house renovation. Her house always seems to be a cluttered tip even though she barely works, she seems to favour Isla over Abbie, which is funny seeing as Isla is so badly behaved, and as everyone else has said that’s all she does is ads or gets gifted experiences. She’s always moaning, yet appears to have a pretty lovely life

Lil is SO not how people are portraying her on here. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, she chooses to share snipets of her life. I agree some accts that constantly post #ads are annoying BUT I have never felt lil is guilty of it and I know she wouldn’t post unless it is something she believes in/using.
Maybe stop and think that altho u may feel she’s with the ‘in’ crowd at Pizzup, maybe she feels a little anxious about meeting new people. I can honestly tell u now she is one of the loveliest girls u can meet. And I know Cos I met her at Pizzup and we became friends. So maybe get off ur high horses and unfollow her if u have that much of an opinion on her & keep ur negative comments to urself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lil is SO not how people are portraying her on here. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, she chooses to share snipets of her life. I agree some accts that constantly post #ads are annoying BUT I have never felt lil is guilty of it and I know she wouldn’t post unless it is something she believes in/using.
Maybe stop and think that altho u may feel she’s with the ‘in’ crowd at Pizzup, maybe she feels a little anxious about meeting new people. I can honestly tell u now she is one of the loveliest girls u can meet. And I know Cos I met her at Pizzup and we became friends. So maybe get off ur high horses and unfollow her if u have that much of an opinion on her & keep ur negative comments to urself
Think you will find she shares more than "snippets" - both girls are very well documented on Instagram as is her whole life at home and at work....

😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.