Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for him, so much could of been avoided if he had a supportive wife in the first place, but he was stuck in a toxic marriage and had to wait on egg hand and foot, she couldn’t stand not being the one with all the attention and completely dismissed his feelings for her own selfish needs

Reactions: 2
Dawson im absolutely certain is not his, no photos of him for a good while now, not even at Christmas and not even a birthday post for him yesterday, no wonder he’s so mentally ill,
can you imagine finding out one of your kids are not yours 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dawson im absolutely certain is not his, no photos of him for a good while now, not even at Christmas and not even a birthday post for him yesterday, no wonder he’s so mentally ill,
can you imagine finding out one of your kids are not yours 😢
I thought this too 😢. Very very odd for him to not do a birthday post!!

I went and looked aswell… his Christmas post, I’m sure Dawson isn’t on it??? And hadn’t been seen since.

Reactions: 1
Makes sense if Dawson isn’t his, given her fb says she’s been with Temu Dean since July 2018. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bold as brass to put the date they began an affair. Dean was clearly struggling mentally when he was with her from around that time, always missing work, wonder if it’s because he knew she’d cheat when he was at work so he tried to stay home. It was obvious he’d have done anything for her but she was vile.

Reactions: 3
See, I think Dawson and Hallie look alike and Blake is the one who looks less alike… that being said, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest is the youngest isn’t Dean’s especially given how quickly his mental health took a dive and now no pictures of him.

Reactions: 1