Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly came to tattle to see what this women is on about....
my god I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks what I think about her. Sorry but you post you’re life on social media for everyone and his wife uncle sister grandma to see. Not everyone in life will agree or like you, don’t put out stuff if you don’t wanna get spoke about. Legit plays the mental health card through her anxiety. Not everyone is the same but speaking from my own experiences I have suffered with anxiety since I was 18 and I would never post the half the stuff she does due to my own battle with anxiety and yes she’s very confident for someone who suffers with anxiety. And from what Iv read is hardly anything compared to tattle threads on here about other people. Her tattle thread isn’t flooded with hate just people using the site for What it’s made for if, if it was so bad it would have been removed ages ago the petition to remove tattle has been floating around for months! Tattle is still here!

Reactions: 5
I agree I don’t know why she had to post about it again for nothing has been said about her since April? With her posting about it people on insta will now come and read her thread. And see it’s not been flooded with hate.
I also don’t get how she can say someone wrote on here they were sticking up for her and it got removed.... NOTHING got removed no one came to stick up for her I created this thread on her to see people’s opinions of her clearly she’s not well known enough other wise it would be flooded with hate! She needs to get her facts right and not lie because I never removed no comments or seen someone sticking up for her. Really think she should focus on herself and her daughter and dress her child for her age not like some 2 year old in awful dresses and matching sets.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is very strange and good luck to her trying to get Tattle shut down .
Exactly many people have tried, not gonna happen 🤣

Exactly I really don’t get her. Always playing on her anxiety, if your anxiety was that bad you wouldn’t have the confidence to keep posting the way she does. Sorry but if your gonna put yourself out there then you’ve got to expect some hate and some people that are not going to like you.
And by keep bringing this thread up on her insta, she’s bringing more people to this page who might not have known about this site, so more people can talk about her. She really don’t make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
But good luck Hun with shutting the site down😜

• Heart
Nothing has been said on this thread about her in months! She’s hardly relevant so why has she just opened it up again 😂

• Heart
Nothing has been said on this thread about her in months! She’s hardly relevant so why has she just opened it up again 😂
Exactly what I thought nothing was posted since April so why Randomly last night she brought it up again baffles me and to lie and say someone came and stuck up for her but the comment got removed was a lie no one did no comments were removed just making herself look stupid 😹😹

Reactions: 2
Exactly what I thought nothing was posted since April so why Randomly last night she brought it up again baffles me and to lie and say someone came and stuck up for her but the comment got removed was a lie no one did no comments were removed just making herself look stupid 😹😹
I feel like it won’t be long til a few others join 😂

Anyone seen her latest post? Having rant about the last 6 years! Sorry but everyone goes through hard times worse then what she’s explained! Someone out there is always in a worse situation. Iv dealt with a lot in my life but I don’t sit and explain it too the world. What you do and post reflects on people’s opinions of you. Why does she care if someone has said to her she looks to confident for someone with anxiety who cares what people think? If you don’t like what people think then don’t post you’re life on socials then if you gonna find it hard to deal with other peoples views of you! It’s life don’t know why she felt the need to make a post actually attention seeking at its finest from someone who’s meant to be 32? Grown ass women. She really grates on me

Anyone seen her latest post? Having rant about the last 6 years! Sorry but everyone goes through hard times worse then what she’s explained! Someone out there is always in a worse situation. Iv dealt with a lot in my life but I don’t sit and explain it too the world. What you do and post reflects on people’s opinions of you. Why does she care if someone has said to her she looks to confident for someone with anxiety who cares what people think? If you don’t like what people think then don’t post you’re life on socials then if you gonna find it hard to deal with other peoples views of you! It’s life don’t know why she felt the need to make a post actually attention seeking at its finest from someone who’s meant to be 32? Grown ass women. She really grates on me
You made it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you gonna dm her? LOL! Swear she got beaten up so why would she wanna meet A random person? Swear she was willing to give out her address for them to come to Essex 🤣
Why is she even taking any notice of tattle anyways? And who actually has the real name and photo on tattle anyways? What a drip

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You made it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you gonna dm her? LOL! Swear she got beaten up so why would she wanna meet A random person? Swear she was willing to give out her address for them to come to Essex 🤣
Why is she even taking any notice of tattle anyways? And who actually has the real name and photo on tattle anyways? What a drip
LOL don’t need too she can perfectly see what I have to say! She’s the one who’s wound up by posting what I said on her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 guess she takes the time to read and then claims on her anxiety! Don’t read it then? Simple still don’t see no one on here Defending her? And lol it’s true no one has their real name on here either or their picture that’s the point! And thanks Emma for pointing out my grammar this isn’t a English lesson it’s tattle babe! BYEEEEEEEEEE👋🏼

• Haha
LOL don’t need too she can perfectly see what I have to say! She’s the one who’s wound up by posting what I said on her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 guess she takes the time to read and then claims on her anxiety! Don’t read it then? Simple still don’t see no one on here Defending her? And lol it’s true no one has their real name on here either or their picture that’s the point! And thanks Emma for pointing out my grammar this isn’t a English lesson it’s tattle babe! BYEEEEEEEEEE👋🏼
I was gonna say the same, if it bothers you so much stop checking up on it everyday. Clearly loves herself and the attention.
Clearly got time on her hands to be checking up on it everyday.
What I find crazy how no one is on here defending her lool, by her putting it all on insta, we’ve got more posts on the thread ✊🏻 SOOO THANKS BABES! ✌🏻

• Heart
I was gonna say the same, if it bothers you so much stop checking up on it everyday. Clearly loves herself and the attention.
Clearly got time on her hands to be checking up on it everyday.
What I find crazy how no one is on here defending her lool, by her putting it all on insta, we’ve got more posts on the thread ✊🏻 SOOO THANKS BABES! ✌🏻
Lol she posts it on insta hoping for someone to Defend her probably but no one does 🤣 still waiting to hear from that person who suppose to have defending her but comment got deleted 😹 lying trollop

DAMMMMM ! I’m LOOOOOLin at this thread 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even follow the whiney drone anymore as she makes me sick lol I can’t say too much as it will give it away who I am, but I know her personally.. was friends for a longggggg time before tit hit the fan.

A mate told me about this thread and I had to check it out 🤣🤣 it’s gave me life! Wish I could post the stuff I know about her but it would be so bait and give away who I am 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DAMMMMM ! I’m LOOOOOLin at this thread 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even follow the whiney drone anymore as she makes me sick lol I can’t say too much as it will give it away who I am, but I know her personally.. was friends for a longggggg time before tit hit the fan.

A mate told me about this thread and I had to check it out 🤣🤣 it’s gave me life! Wish I could post the stuff I know about her but it would be so bait and give away who I am 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ahhh damn wished you could spill the tea 🥲