Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was time to crate a new thread and of course use the epic title suggestion 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right I have to be honest here. I have a child who is a year old and see the stage river is at- they nap for Britain. I used to get 2.5hrs in the morning with her sleeping. I was fully up to date with all life admin, cleaning, prepping dinners and still had time to watch Netflix. How has she had a tree for a week without having ‘time’? I think she mistakes ‘time’ with chosing to spend ur efforts on something. She’s filmed an H&M haul and I’ve lost count of the face vibrator pics and updates that she spends 30 hrs a week massaging her face and applying creams. U have plenty time- u chose not to spend it doing these things!! She is 100% never going back to work. Imagine having to fit 4hrs work in to her seriously busy schedule 🙄

Reactions: 9
Problem with Jade beb is she doesn't seem to put him down for a nap, unless she's changed how she's doing things. She used to stand there rocking him.
To be fair though, I have a 2 year old and I choose to do naff all while she's having her lunch nap, because it's the only peace and quiet I get :LOL:

Reactions: 7
To be fair, I have a 9 month old and I can count on one hand how many times he's napped longer than 40 minutes. I've put him down for naps since a young age and he just doesn't sleep longer than 40 minutes. I always thought all babies napped for Britain too, until I had my own 🤦‍♀️

Right I have to be honest here. I have a child who is a year old and see the stage river is at- they nap for Britain. I used to get 2.5hrs in the morning with her sleeping. I was fully up to date with all life admin, cleaning, prepping dinners and still had time to watch Netflix. How has she had a tree for a week without having ‘time’? I think she mistakes ‘time’ with chosing to spend ur efforts on something. She’s filmed an H&M haul and I’ve lost count of the face vibrator pics and updates that she spends 30 hrs a week massaging her face and applying creams. U have plenty time- u chose not to spend it doing these things!! She is 100% never going back to work. Imagine having to fit 4hrs work in to her seriously busy schedule 🙄

Problem with Jade beb is she doesn't seem to put him down for a nap, unless she's changed how she's doing things. She used to stand there rocking him.
To be fair though, I have a 2 year old and I choose to do naff all while she's having her lunch nap, because it's the only peace and quiet I get :LOL:
Same😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How can anyone have their tree up for a whole week before getting round to decorating it???? She can’t be all there. It’s the most basic of tasks! How does she cope in day to day life? It’s not even remotely funny anymore, it’s worrying!

Reactions: 7
Ok so can’t barely complete a task yet off to London shopping. Ffs jade Beb. Priorities or what. As someone said earlier - she’s never going back to work!!

Reactions: 3
Ok so can’t barely complete a task yet off to London shopping. Ffs jade Beb. Priorities or what. As someone said earlier - she’s never going back to work!!
I was literally thinking this while watching her drab stories of her just videoing shite shops:. It’s not content

She’s asking for blenders did weaning. Isn’t he about 8months?! I can’t remember when he was born!

She’s asking for blenders did weaning. Isn’t he about 8months?! I can’t remember when he was born!
Even if she really did go “3 weeks overdue” like she claims he would’ve been born the 2nd week in May so she should’ve been prepared weeks ago to start weaning properly in November 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, it’s recommended from 7 months to introduce mashed consistency to build tolerance to textures so he should be doing that. She’s hopeless. She’ll puree everything to oblivion or just give him the one same food all the time because she’s a fruit loop.

Reactions: 3
So the baby is now 8m. STILL in the car seat on the pram and she hasn’t even considered how to wean him. No cash but considering a nutribullet 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fml. What planet is she on?!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.