lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants long lushess lashes 😂😂 “luscious”

Oh and now a skincare insta dedicated to the selling of her lumi. Is it me or does she only smile when she’s using her lumi?
How is she getting away with shilling without stating it’s an AD? A whole other account and still acting like she’s doing everyone a solid showing her rubbing that vibrator over her cheeks. Cba.

Reactions: 5
The audacity on her 😂😂 imagine if she had a 4 year old, baby twins and ran a business like Emma does, she wouldn’t know whats bleeping hit her. I don’t think anyone would ever tell Jade Beb ‘I don’t know how you do it’.

Her favourite dressing gown must be in the wash today, tipped her over the edge.

C7F8C01E-706F-4BF5-92FD-394EDE8CB1D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The audacity on her 😂😂 imagine if she had a 4 year old, baby twins and ran a business like Emma does, she wouldn’t know whats bleeping hit her. I don’t think anyone would ever tell Jade Beb ‘I don’t know how you do it’.

Her favourite dressing gown must be in the wash today, tipped her over the edge.

View attachment 494052
The dog probably forgot to give her a kiss goodbye or something

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been so ill, and doesn’t feel good most days don’t you know. Not so ill that she decides to set up another Instagram for skincare (aka sell MLM products!). If you were that ill, and you weren’t making money from it, why would you even think to do that!

Reactions: 9
Someone start a thread with a new name.

I would but she’s too bleeping boring for me to think one up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.