Lifeofcharlouise #7 still can’t dress for her figure, can her portion sizes get any bigger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread time!

winning thread title by me 🙋🏻‍♀️

we’ve moved on from calling him Parker Pants and ‘Parksy’ is now the nickname of choice for the second coming 🧐 but his original title will always be ‘NICU Grad’ as Char will never let us forget he was in the NICU when born. In fact, to shove it even further in our faces, she will now be scaling Scafell Pike with another instagrammer to raise money and awareness and more social media engagement. Don’t forget people, despite the daily constant stream of mum and baby content, anyone going though fertility issues, she hears you, she sees you, she’s with you.

speaking of engagements…she’s still not. 👀💍 Despite the not to subtle hints to Charlie/the sperm donor who we’re now seeing more of since we said here it’s the Lord Charquaad and Prince Parker show.

as per the title, we’ve seen Char going out more often these days, probably in response to us saying what a nana she is. But even dragging a pampas grass into her kitchen couldn’t save the awkward fake laugh cheap handbag ill fitting outfit photos 🙃

#poweredbychips 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Companies need stop gifting this absolute doughnut free stuff. honestly makes me dislike social media in general watching these insta huns get given tit for free while they sit on their arse & other people have to work so hard to get the bare necessities.

Reactions: 6
Why is she making out that she’s only having lunch out because she’s celebrating 8 months of Parksy being earth side? We all know you eat out most days. I’m really disappointed in Lakeland gifting her products. Won’t be shopping in there again now. They’ve lost all credibility in my opinion for choosing to work with an illiterate bleep like her. Also Char it’s bio-mex not bio-max. It’s written on the tub, plain as can be. You know, the tub you’re holding in the photo you’re putting the caption on?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why is she making out that she’s only having lunch out because she’s celebrating 8 months of Parksy being earth side? We all know you eat out most days. I’m really disappointed in Lakeland gifting her products. Won’t be shopping in there again now. They’ve lost all credibility in my opinion for choosing to work with an illiterate bleep like her. Also Char it’s bio-mex not bio-max. It’s written on the tub, plain as can be. You know, the tub you’re holding in the photo you’re putting the caption on?
‘Cheers to 8 months of being a parent’ I don’t have kids and maybe I’m picking holes but could she BE any more smug?? What about the people who haven’t been parents and have been trying for YEARS to be parents??? The tone deafness is verging on offensive now

Reactions: 10
‘Cheers to 8 months of being a parent’ I don’t have kids and maybe I’m picking holes but could she BE any more smug?? What about the people who haven’t been parents and have been trying for YEARS to be parents??? The tone deafness is verging on offensive now
I honestly cannot believe how thick she is. Charlie seems quite normal in comparison - how does he cope with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
getting ready to mute the smug bleep for his 1st birthday if shes like his over 8 months 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ get over it Char, im a parent and probs would of got deleted by everyone on my facebook if i acted like that over 8 bleeping months 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't get over her posting those Fitbit stats like she's in tRaInInG. I don't know if I just walk more than other people (I have a baby that will only nap on me whilst I walk 🥴) but surely those numbers aren't that impressive?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't get over her posting those Fitbit stats like she's in tRaInInG. I don't know if I just walk more than other people (I have a baby that will only nap on me whilst I walk 🥴) but surely those numbers aren't that impressive?
I bet her idea of training is doing all those steps on the flat 🙃 taking ‘the boys’ out for a walk

Reactions: 2
Her “training” is most likely all on flat path yet she’s “training” to climb a mountain? Thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tell me you never do exercise without telling me, every single time she walks outside of her house she’s posting about it!! No one gives a flying duck you walked to your nans and back, just pretty embarrassing if it’s that easy that you’ve never done it before 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.