Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she had such a big count down for her doing a climb 😂 said she needs to get a few bits prepared before she tells us? Booooooring. Would’ve been happier with a food haul tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she goes AGAIN on her god damn hamster wheel. NO ONE has forgotten you had a child and you gave birth early, then Parker was NICU blah blah blah. It's like a tic she's got to repeat 50 times a week, she has Parker centric OCD for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant wait for the pics of our Char at the top of Mount Everest scaffell pike with her surgically attached handbag and her pampas grass vase

New thread title suggestion

Fake cheesy smiles, walking for miles, parksy bump, still no engagement ring grump

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No because he can’t. Probably never does tummy time either I reckon

I thought this is too. You never see him on his tummy or playing with many toys. She is thick - does she think he’s just going to get up one day and start walking? No Char you need to let him have a move around. Poor lad. No wonder his head is so flat.

Reactions: 2
Guys, just letting you know she's posted a story of him in NICU. It's because when he was born PREMATURELY he was in NICU. That makes him an NICU 'graduate'.

Just in case any of you missed it.

Reactions: 15
It makes me feel sick when she calls him Parksy 🤢 she needs to get a life because the obsession over that child is not normal.

Reactions: 6
844E9B82-B19D-481D-A548-A8CF91897EAF.png

Says the tone deaf woman who’s constantly posting Parksy pants. But remember, if you’re struggling to conceive or have suffered a loss, she sees you 😉

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.