Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s tagged her mum in her story opening the advent calendar presents, I tapped to have a nosey at her profile. I see she’s posted a racist Irish joke about “paddy” being thick with the caption “got to love a paddy joke” 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
is buying someone a present for having a cold a thing? 😂😭 I feel seriously neglected by my parents and grandparents right now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she’s tagged her mum in her story opening the advent calendar presents, I tapped to have a nosey at her profile. I see she’s posted a racist Irish joke about “paddy” being thick with the caption “got to love a paddy joke” 😳
The IQ of this family is well below average, let's now add ignorant to that list 🙄

You can just tell her mum is a right thicko with the way she was opening the presents for Parker, who isn't facing her, acting all surprised. Well you bought the book and he's a baby so why are you surprised? Weirdo

• Haha
In the photos on the post she's put on wishing Charlie happy birthday, he's the focus of none of them. They are all about her pregnancy and Darling Son Perfect Baby Boy Parkerpants.

Reactions: 1
Eughhh, her fave on that first photo!
Pissing myself at her write up on the second photo about getting to Winter Wonderland. We walked, it was sign posted but we knew the way anyway. No one cares if you knew the way or not, it’s not going to help them when they finish it! My god she’s an insufferable twit.
Also…doesn’t sound like they actually did much?? Apart from eat 😂 she sounds really snobby, what because you’re a MuM now rides are beneath you?? I bet she stops Charlie going out with his mates and all, a regular fun sponge is our char.

Also…doesn’t sound like they actually did much?? Apart from eat 😂 she sounds really snobby, what because you’re a MuM now rides are beneath you?? I bet she stops Charlie going out with his mates and all, a regular fun sponge is our char.
Thing is there’s carousels and all sorts I’m sure Parker would have loved the lights and things. Poor kid. She’s not gonna let him do anything is she!?

Is she laughing in that first photo because she knows it's a load of tit that she missed out on Christmas food last year!?

• Haha
Oh look its Char the spoofer pretending she didn't eat any cheese and crackers last Xmas 🤔 I like her *drink responsibly* line, pity she didn't take her own advice last year when she got pissed at the Asda virtual xmas party and woke up thinking she had covid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.