Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest picture of her hallway reno there are three downstairs doors with frosted glass panels... Isn’t the one on the left the bathroom? I’m not sure I’d want frosted glass in my bathroom door??!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
"The whole house has been renovated" well it hasn't, the kitchen isn't done yet, bathroom hasn't been changed and the garden is a complete tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Half of today's post was exactly the same at the one 3 days ago! WHY does she repeat the same shite time & times again. Hurry up 'little mans' we are losing our mind.

Reactions: 4
Half of today's post was exactly the same at the one 3 days ago! WHY does she repeat the same shite time & times again. Hurry up 'little mans' we are losing our mind.
Because she’s duller than paint drying and this pregnancy is literally just becoming her

Reactions: 2
They are such an odd couple. She’s basically a compulsive liar and surely he could eat some cereal/a sandwich while they’re doing the kitchen renovation?! My partner and I ripped out our kitchen, knocked through walls etc 2 years ago and we managed by cooking meals on the bbq and eating simple foods I.e sandwiches, cereal, pasta and sauce etc. It’s not ideal but it’s also not forever!

Reactions: 4
"Does anyone else spend there life at Screwfix, Howdens, the tip or the building merchants"

No hun, just you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte:
The first person to ever renovate a house
The first person to ever have a new kitchen fitted
The first person to ever be pregnant
The first pregnant lady to ever be hot in a heatwave
πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Charlotte:
The first person to ever renovate a house
The first person to ever have a new kitchen fitted
The first person to ever be pregnant
The first pregnant lady to ever be hot in a heatwave
πŸ™„
Shes makes me laugh the way she makes our pregnancy is making her hot, no hun it’s warm in the UK were all sweating!

Reactions: 3
I don't think I can take much more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sick of hearing how this baby may come early and her consultant will decide how and when baby will come earth side! Charlotte you are measuring only 2-3 days ahead. You are not going to be induced! I measured 2.5 weeks ahead right from my 13 week scan, all the way through I measured ahead. He was born 5 days early (not weeks) and he was 9lb 12. Your baby will be average size and you will probably even go overdue!
Also I renovated the whole downstairs of my house with a back and side extension when I was 25 - 34 weeks pregnant and I didn't moan once!!!
God she gets my back up!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.