Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think there's much to summarise? But can someone tell me, is she pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if she is pregnant actually, I don't think she's brought any clothes for the baby or anything yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think she brought some more baby socks on H&M last night, because she hasn't brought enough yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see that on her stories the other day she mentioned that she doesn't eat much after 5pm?

Pahahahahahahahahahahaha. Such a liar.

• Haha
Did anyone else see that on her stories the other day she mentioned that she doesn't eat much after 5pm?

Pahahahahahahahahahahaha. Such a liar.
Was this the jacket potato with a side of onion? IM sOoOoO eDgY I CoUlD eAT oNiOn LiKe aN aPpLe. I’m not like other girls energy...

• Haha
Recap of the old thread for you guys:

- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant
- She's pregnant

Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You won’t be calling him ‘our darling son’ when he has you up ALL night and shits on you. Believe me you’ll want him back up ur fanny 😂😂

• Haha
Aw she needs to wise up 😂 she’s gonna be the size of a friggig house too. Defo gestational diabetes coming our way soon

Reactions: 1
Aw are we going to get weekly bump pictures AND that app she keeps screenshotting. Aren’t we lucky 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw are we going to get weekly bump pictures AND that app she keeps screenshotting. Aren’t we lucky 😍
I know it’s an app for size reference but the ‘our darling son’ over a pic of a guinea pig really made me laugh this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lol. I’m actually missing her Asda shopping vids. Half the fun was screwing my nose up and saying, ‘I wouldn’t buy that’ 😂
I miss the likes of “seeabatter” and all the other mispronounced food items!

• Haha
I even miss the ridiculous party #ad's she used to do for Asda or Tesco where she would get drunk, eat a years worth of cheese and then moan about it the next day and act all dramatic with 'covid symptoms' aka IBS that she forgot about 😂

• Haha
‘Are you a dog mum or are you a dog mum’
What the duck is all that about? You didn’t give birth to the bleeping dog Charlotte so no, you’re not a dog mum. Your a dog owner. God she’s so over the top about everything!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.