Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he’s talking about ‘school’ (Dean you mean nursery!) does anyone remember Megan’s stories about Blake being told off at nursery so they removed him from there and sent him elsewhere? I think he also hurt himself at nursery which I can understand her being upset about. But boy did she overreact to him being told off !! And then he was ‘gifted’ some puzzles because he had been so brave. That child is seriously going to struggle when he goes to actual school if she reacts like that to every negative thing !!

Reactions: 3
As he’s talking about ‘school’ (Dean you mean nursery!) does anyone remember Megan’s stories about Blake being told off at nursery so they removed him from there and sent him elsewhere? I think he also hurt himself at nursery which I can understand her being upset about. But boy did she overreact to him being told off !! And then he was ‘gifted’ some puzzles because he had been so brave. That child is seriously going to struggle when he goes to actual school if she reacts like that to every negative thing !!
I remember that! Something about a broken toy broom at Halloween and they thought Blake had done it but he hadn’t-but how exactly does Megan know he didn’t? When you put your child in their care you expect them to be loved, cared for, but also disciplined like they would be at home. I do anyway. It may of all been one misunderstanding but her reaction was blown up for 15,000 people to see! They will struggle when he really starts school I think.

Reactions: 4
I reckon Megan is a very stroppy little girl. I remember the whole nursery thing. Look how she reached after only reading a page or two about her on here. She sulked off for a few weeks. I'd say she probably also threw a tantrum in hospital which is why the little camp bed was brought in for Dean. And I'd say it's also why they havent much of a relationship with Dean's family (which I think someone mentioned on here).

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the “#jaundicebaby” on her post the other day??
Imagine your whole life being revolved around Instagram though. It’s not even an exaggeration! Their whole life is revolved around what freebies they can rinse out of companies and even small businesses. As a company or small shop, I’d much rather someone that barely does ads to advertise my shop than a load of fake influencers that’s for sure!

I reckon Megan is a very stroppy little girl. I remember the whole nursery thing. Look how she reached after only reading a page or two about her on here. She sulked off for a few weeks. I'd say she probably also threw a tantrum in hospital which is why the little camp bed was brought in for Dean. And I'd say it's also why they havent much of a relationship with Dean's family (which I think someone mentioned on here).
Sounds spot on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Definitely !!

It’s very sad when you’re whole life has to be posted online for a bunch of strangers to see so that you can get a pile of freebies. I don’t see a problem with posting photos of your children on social media (within reason) but to then USE them to earn money is very wrong - they wouldn’t have an Instagram account without them 3 children.

Last edited:
I remember that! Something about a broken toy broom at Halloween and they thought Blake had done it but he hadn’t-but how exactly does Megan know he didn’t? When you put your child in their care you expect them to be loved, cared for, but also disciplined like they would be at home. I do anyway. It may of all been one misunderstanding but her reaction was blown up for 15,000 people to see! They will struggle when he really starts school I think.
Bet he did break it 😂 what a silly thing to have a strop over kids break stuff nursery obviously aren’t gonna be happy but they aren’t gonna hold it against him forever he’s a child ffs. They’ll struggle massively cos they can’t take criticism so god forbid any teacher says anything to either of them come september

Reactions: 1
So now the breastfeeding cookies are gifted but they weren’t the other day? 🤔

I love this thread, all my thoughts are here 😂 did anyone see her stories the other day when she was like ooo we have no milk or bread I need to pop to tesco... Came home and had a bbq! She definitely reads here constantly and didn't wanna say she was going for bbq stuff as that's been mentioned here. I don't quite get why you'd risk going to the shops DAILY for pointless things when you have a newborn at home. All for a bbq. Just cook on ya stove you div

I love this thread, all my thoughts are here 😂 did anyone see her stories the other day when she was like ooo we have no milk or bread I need to pop to tesco... Came home and had a bbq! She definitely reads here constantly and didn't wanna say she was going for bbq stuff as that's been mentioned here. I don't quite get why you'd risk going to the shops DAILY for pointless things when you have a newborn at home. All for a bbq. Just cook on ya stove you div
I thought the exact same! And he drives they literally have no excuse 😫

Look at her already, Dean in work one day and the next she’s so poorly again and doom and gloom. Never see her so poorly when he’s off though, only when he’s working.

My thought/rant of the day is how childish are they going on about having a tv in their bedroom for crying out loud? I thought it was the norm to have a tv in the bedroom... (maybe that’s just me?) but ohh staying up late and the “temptation to keep watching” oh grow up 🙄

• Heart
My thought/rant of the day is how childish are they going on about having a tv in their bedroom for crying out loud? I thought it was the norm to have a tv in the bedroom... (maybe that’s just me?) but ohh staying up late and the “temptation to keep watching” oh grow up 🙄
Temptation to stay up all night watching and then Meg be ‘so poorly’ the next day Dean can’t go to work oh what a shame 😂 thought it would be right up their street.

• Haha
Deans latest post.. Lots of people have requested this post apparently. People really wanna know how he taught his kid to ride a bike. Nobody requested that post Dean. People aren't idiots, who's he tryna kid 😂😂 these 2 are bleeping hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.