Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else had a response from the asa but I received an email this morning... very interesting let’s see if it continues!
I've had nothing back yet but will post any response I get!

Boobix cookies strategically placed in her stories. Back to the ASA I go😂

Reactions: 2
Takes a week break because she couldn’t handle the trolling. Goes back and does exactly the same thing. Gets her tits out and doesn’t do anything properly. Bravo Meg! I was also wondering what’s going on with Dean! He only went back to work like 3 weeks ago and now he seems to be hime every day again. Oh and she’s cleaned the house, always looks like a bomb site anyway

He’s definitely not working at Kellogg’s anymore. I think that phone call for ‘good news’ was something to do with it. He was always phoning in sick anyway or not going in for something to do with her. I’d love to know why he lost his last job, anyone remember her crying on stories because of it and then his brother whipping him a job out of his arse? I bet if he got a new job (probably spongey influencer) he just didn’t show up to kellogs anymore.

Reactions: 4
He’s definitely not working at Kellogg’s anymore. I think that phone call for ‘good news’ was something to do with it. He was always phoning in sick anyway or not going in for something to do with her. I’d love to know why he lost his last job, anyone remember her crying on stories because of it and then his brother whipping him a job out of his arse? I bet if he got a new job (probably spongey influencer) he just didn’t show up to kellogs anymore.
I think he has worked about 4 days since Dawson was born. I still wonder If the "good news" was the Tescos ad. It appeared quite soon after and I'd say he got a nice little pay packet from it. I reckon hes ditched the job because he thinks he can make Instagram a success. It wont happen. He doesnt have a big enough following to start with. He has no USP. They continually flout the rules, people are already sick of that. Also, the insta bubble eventually bursts. Look at the likes of Meldrum, MOD. They're living the high life until they make that one mistake that destroys it all.

Looking at Megan’s latest insta story apparently that carrier isn’t gifted or an ad but I’m SO certain she got if gifted months and months ago? Am I losing the plot?

Looking at Megan’s latest insta story apparently that carrier isn’t gifted or an ad but I’m SO certain she got if gifted months and months ago? Am I losing the plot?
She did get one of their carriers gifted - maybe it was the wrap? See I was sure she got the buggy gifted but she said that was bought 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also thought the same, and I’m not sure how it works really but is it not still advertisement? Espically if she’s done work with them. Not that I can even be bothered anymore, I used to enjoy watching them but past few months it’s just same boring crappy ads, and don’t get me started on her husband god I can barley hear him speak and when I can what comes out is so boring makes me want to poke my eyeballs out why an earth would anybody want him advertising anything whatsoever is beyond me. Really how hard is it to put #ad #gifted on a post? And how many bbqs can you have? Not asif they have anything bloody different either bar sausage and burgers and some dodge looking chicken.

Reactions: 3
And even if the carrier she’s wearing isn’t a bloody ad the coat she is wearing is! But dumb nuts can’t seem to understand that she should acknowledge this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was under the understanding that even if you have paid for it yourself if you have a previous colab with them you need to declare it along the lines of ‘I have worked with these previously but this what bought with my own money’

I was under the understanding that even if you have paid for it yourself if you have a previous colab with them you need to declare it along the lines of ‘I have worked with these previously but this what bought with my own money’
Thanks for clearing that up, I’m not 100% clued up on lines but it’s alright she can declare when somet ain’t an ad or gifted but fails to when it is? Doesn’t make sense and is frustrating that she’s read this etc and still doesn’t

SO, if it was something she bought herself she doesn't have to say anything. It's common sense to declare that you've worked with them previously but this wasn't part of that (but we know Meg doesn't have much of that and if she can be shady, she will be). However if it was gifted in the last year, she must declare it every single time she shows it on social media. I work in marketing.

Reactions: 1
I don't think the purple carrier was gifted. Before she had Dawson she got gifted a wrap from them and mentioned how she purchased the carrier when she had Hallie and now she has been kindly gifted the wrap or something along those lines. Not sticking up for her or anything but the purple carrier she definitely bought herself. However, I agree she should mention she has worked with them.

The purple carrier was definitley gifted to them when she had Hallie. I remember because I bought one off the back of her stories about it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.