Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know by now that she loves breastfeeding but WHY so many posts of her with her tit out feeding the baby?
I like a lot of things but I don't repeatedly video myself doing them šŸ˜‘

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Don't even get me started on this one, for some reason the threads constantly get deleted even though she is awful for doing undeclared stuff. She never marks things properly.

Reactions: 5
Her captions are always really badly misspelled which annoys me and what is with the pale face and bright red lips?

Reactions: 10
Her captions are always really badly misspelled which annoys me and what is with the pale face and bright red lips?
Agreed. I find when she talks she says a lot of words wrong too and speaks so slowly so it grinds on me.

Reactions: 2
I had to stop watching them. The whole ā€œconception to birthā€ documentation put me off. I imagine it put a lot of other people off too, how quickly/easily she fell pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Don't get me started!
My threads on her keep getting deleted! The fact they played on not being able to conceive then did on the first try really annoyed me! Along with the constant ads when in hospital & the cringy posing with her husband when in labour!!

Reactions: 9
Oh I haven't seen any conception stuff.
Thank God šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ¤¢

Don't get me started!
My threads on her keep getting deleted! The fact they played on not being able to conceive then did on the first try really annoyed me! Along with the constant ads when in hospital & the cringy posing with her husband when in labour!!
That cringy photo of her leaning on the wall with him behind? Boke

• Haha
Iā€™ve noticed every thread about this lot gets deleted. Anyone know why?. Theyā€™re certainly 100% cringy to watch.

The threads on this pair are probably being deleted because theyā€™re a smaller account. As far as Iā€™m aware, Tattle discourages giving the smaller accounts attention.

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t get me going on Megan . More like megabeg
This one had that 2 day old baby out in this pandemic for two hours

Reactions: 6
The threads on this pair are probably being deleted because theyā€™re a smaller account. As far as Iā€™m aware, Tattle discourages giving the smaller accounts attention.
But they both have around 14k followers each. Tattle rules are over 10k I think. She also uses her account as a business what with all the ads. It's strange. It annoys me when she puts #ad or #gifted right in the bottom corner of her stories so you can't see it!

Reactions: 3
But they both have around 14k followers each. Tattle rules are over 10k I think. She also uses her account as a business what with all the ads. It's strange. It annoys me when she puts #ad or #gifted right in the bottom corner of her stories so you can't see it!
Yep. She did a pregnacare one thatā€™s undeclared, sheā€™s also done the same with that love boo that she is a PAID ambassador for but never puts it on her stories when sheā€™s hard selling them. Also feel like I know she had some rough times but they was at that hospital constantly moaning about stuff and she was so excited to have her baby prematurely.

Yep. She did a pregnacare one thatā€™s undeclared, sheā€™s also done the same with that love boo that she is a PAID ambassador for but never puts it on her stories when sheā€™s hard selling them. Also feel like I know she had some rough times but they was at that hospital constantly moaning about stuff and she was so excited to have her baby prematurely.
Really excited and now keeps hashtagging everything 36weekpreemie. They love it because it gives them more content. I hate that these influencers see everything as content. Like having a third baby... All for the content and ads. Loads blatantly do it.

Exactly! There are threads on here about people with a much smaller following.
She is the worst at declaring ads. She was only home a few hours yesterday and had an undeclared pregnacare ad posted. And every time she posted one of those milestone plaques, it should be declared ad. Hes just as bad
Screenshot_20200403-192249_Instagram.jpg
No "ad" anywhere. Just #gifted at the end. Cant even see the child after tagging all the brands.
I hope this thread lasts.

Iā€™m not sure, just figured that might explain why threads are being deleted. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Having a baby for content is just sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.