Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the baby is wearing the blanket which is unsafe! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO A CAR SEAT THAT ISN'T SOLD WITH THE CAR SEAT OR BY THE CAR SEAT MANUFACTURER AS A TESTED EXTRA. That blanket goes under the baby and inside the car seat. It's super unsafe. Even if they are being sold as crash safe you never add anything to a car seat. That blanket wasnt made by doona was it? So therefore it is not safe at all. What do you not get Megan? Why are you so dead set on putting your kids at risk? And as mentioned above it's far too hot for the blanket anyway, a light muslin will do if anything. This is not 'trolling this is seriously being worried about the welfare of your children. Please listen the the advice and make the changes required to keep your children safe.
👏🏻👏🏻 And even if it has been crash tested that doesn’t mean that your baby won’t over heat whilst in a hot car WITH a hat on also. Absolutely no need for any of it! 2 months isn’t a newborn either how long are you going to milk that one for??

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how Hallie is hardly posted on her grid? Other than that photo today she’s almost non existent 😬

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how Hallie is hardly posted on her grid? Other than that photo today she’s almost non existent 😬
That’s because they don’t gain anything on social media from her at the moment ... Blake has his bike so they’re after free stuff for that and it’s quite obvious they didn’t have Dawson for the right reasons.. they are currently using him for more freebies/ads.

That’s because they don’t gain anything on social media from her at the moment ... Blake has his bike so they’re after free stuff for that and it’s quite obvious they didn’t have Dawson for the right reasons.. they are currently using him for more freebies/ads.
They defo had him for engagement, likes and freebies. It's a sad world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed this a lot recently. Everything is about Blake and Dawson. ‘Oh isn’t Blake the best big brother ever!’ ‘Aww look how tiny Dawson is’. Apart from broadcasting that she’s been feeling unwell, poor Hallie May is barely spoken about!

I’ve noticed this a lot recently. Everything is about Blake and Dawson. ‘Oh isn’t Blake the best big brother ever!’ ‘Aww look how tiny Dawson is’. Apart from broadcasting that she’s been feeling unwell, poor Hallie May is barely spoken about!
Queue all the Hallie pictures tomorrow 😂

• Haha
It seems Hallie May is just not ‘instagram worthy’ in her eyes. All about the boys again on tonight’s post and a lovely shot of her holding Dawson with Hallie blurred out in the background on stories 🙄

Reactions: 1
It seems Hallie May is just not ‘instagram worthy’ in her eyes. All about the boys again on tonight’s post and a lovely shot of her holding Dawson with Hallie blurred out in the background on stories 🙄
Total nob! The poor little thing, even on her latest post tonight.. Dawson on one and then Blake and Dawson on the other! I’d HATE my child to feel left out compared to their siblings! Granted, taking a picture of a baby and an older child is easier than a toddler but it’s not impossible!

How odd is her latest post ‘I know some people find it weird but we have the best time as a family’ 🥴

How odd is her latest post ‘I know some people find it weird but we have the best time as a family’ 🥴
Yes I thought that too. Why is it weird to have a nice day with your family? And the water fight content .. how sad of a world they live in that they have to post to Instagram throughout. Obviously really enjoying the moment aren’t they 🙄 “oh wait Dean. Hold that pose, I need a photo for the gram, let me just upload it... ok you can carry on”

Reactions: 1
It’s the lips....she needs to drink something other than Diet Coke or coffee. She looks so dehydrated.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the “TTC” highlight..... what the actual duck was that?!?! In the bathroom taking a test shaking and crying on their FIRST MONTH of trying, “I don’t know what I’ll do if it’s negative”. I honestly find this so disgusting towards couples that actually really struggle to get pregnant or can’t get pregnant. Was 100% for content (bad content at that) and to get freebies/ads. I never liked these guys anyway, just seem so desperate and annoying but i definitely don’t like them now.
Also, that red lipstick on dry cracked lips does not look great on her pale face.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the “TTC” highlight..... what the actual duck was that?!?! In the bathroom taking a test shaking and crying on their FIRST MONTH of trying, “I don’t know what I’ll do if it’s negative”. I honestly find this so disgusting towards couples that actually really struggle to get pregnant or can’t get pregnant. Was 100% for content (bad content at that) and to get freebies/ads. I never liked these guys anyway, just seem so desperate and annoying but i definitely don’t like them now.
Also, that red lipstick on dry cracked lips does not look great on her pale face.
This is exactly why I can't abide them. They are the worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.