Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200526-170547_Instagram.jpg
She doesn't get it. States its gifted then hashtags #thisisnotanad.
YES IT IS!!!! frig sake!!

Reactions: 1
It's not even difficult. If a company 'gifts' you something in the hopes you'll advertise it to your followers and you do ITS AN ADVERTISEMENT. Had they not sent it her she wouldn't be posting. It's common sense.

Screenshot_20200526-183405_Instagram.jpg

Hi Megan,

If it was gifted to you it's an ad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ think you should quit the insta life now, you can't even get it right despite people pointing out your errors. Are you really THAT stupid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thick as duck. Jesus. You were paid in the sum of a gifted item. It's an AD. How are people working with them. They must approach the companies, I don't believe for a min all these companies approach them. Scroungers.

More moaning all day with Dean at work. Watch the next four days she’ll be happy as Larry in the garden having bbqs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They chose to have the age gaps they did 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely knowing full well some days would be hard!

What HAVE they bought with their own money ?? My husband works around 50 hours a week, I worked 40+ before having children and now run my own business (not mummy blogging) we pay for everything we own & have to go without lots of luxuries. They really do take the piss!!
Megan and Dean .. I do have the luxury of a tv in my bedroom though 😆 I just don’t need to tell me imaginary friends on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s definitely not working at Kellogg’s anymore. I think that phone call for ‘good news’ was something to do with it. He was always phoning in sick anyway or not going in for something to do with her. I’d love to know why he lost his last job, anyone remember her crying on stories because of it and then his brother whipping him a job out of his arse? I bet if he got a new job (probably spongey influencer) he just didn’t show up to kellogs anymore.
This may have been on another thread!
But I remember her crying when Dean list his job! Not sure if it was redundancy??
She was getting upset about possibly having to go to work whilst pregnant! Which Makes me wonder if she’s worked a day in her life????
She was pleading poverty! Saying how bad it was that she’s done all this Instagram promoting and the brands hadn’t paid up on the invoices!
Literally within weeks they were off in their bleeping baby moon! I remember being so confused!
Then he got this job at Kellogg’s which they made clear was just to get them by!
I’d never noticed their lack of circle! It’s literally her mum! How very odd! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This may have been on another thread!
But I remember her crying when Dean list his job! Not sure if it was redundancy??
She was getting upset about possibly having to go to work whilst pregnant! Which Makes me wonder if she’s worked a day in her life????
She was pleading poverty! Saying how bad it was that she’s done all this Instagram promoting and the brands hadn’t paid up on the invoices!
Literally within weeks they were off in their bleeping baby moon! I remember being so confused!
Then he got this job at Kellogg’s which they made clear was just to get them by!
I’d never noticed their lack of circle! It’s literally her mum! How very odd! 😱
I remember this too! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Perhaps they are up to their eyeballs in debt trying to live the ‘influencer lifestyle’

Reactions: 3
Megan put your baby in the front of the car. It's so unsafe for a young child to be in the front if they are forward facing. It's much safer for Dawson to be in the front. Please think about Blake and put him back in the back. You are once again putting your child's life at risk. Always put a rear facing child in the front over a forward facing one. A rear facing child is just as safe in the front of the car as in the back of the car. Stop endangering your children's lives!!!!! Once again has no clue about safety despite acting like she is the most clued up person on parenting ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Megan put your baby in the front of the car. It's so unsafe for a young child to be in the front if they are forward facing. It's much safer for Dawson to be in the front. Please think about Blake and put him back in the back. You are once again putting your child's life at risk. Always put a rear facing child in the front over a forward facing one. A rear facing child is just as safe in the front of the car as in the back of the car. Stop endangering your children's lives!!!!! Once again has no clue about safety despite acting like she is the most clued up person on parenting ever!
Also Megan. It’s boiling hot out.. get the #gifted #notanad 🙄 blanket off Dawson!

Hasn’t Hallie had a temperature all week????
Why the duck are they out and about?

Reactions: 4
These are the reasons they'll never make it as influencers. Both a pair of idiots that appear to have no idea of what it's like to be a proper grown up. No idea how to parent their children safely. The list goes on.

And the baby is wearing the blanket which is unsafe! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO A CAR SEAT THAT ISN'T SOLD WITH THE CAR SEAT OR BY THE CAR SEAT MANUFACTURER AS A TESTED EXTRA. That blanket goes under the baby and inside the car seat. It's super unsafe. Even if they are being sold as crash safe you never add anything to a car seat. That blanket wasnt made by doona was it? So therefore it is not safe at all. What do you not get Megan? Why are you so dead set on putting your kids at risk? And as mentioned above it's far too hot for the blanket anyway, a light muslin will do if anything. This is not 'trolling this is seriously being worried about the welfare of your children. Please listen the the advice and make the changes required to keep your children safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.