Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like such a frump!

What’s with the crazy eyes & gritted teeth in every pic?!

Reactions: 7
I notice her follower count has suddenly increased. She's probably been reading the last thread and bought some more 🤣

Reactions: 5
I notice her follower count has suddenly increased. She's probably been reading the last thread and bought some more 🤣
I am really starting to doubt whether she is reading here, because she is STILL using 'defiantly' instead of definitely. Pretty defiant to be fair though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am really starting to doubt whether she is reading here, because she is STILL using 'defiantly' instead of definitely. Pretty defiant to be fair though.
She's probably convinced herself there's 2 different spellings. If you are reading, Ainsley, when you "pop on" to chat on stories, can you try and remember that you are talking to a CAMERA not looking into a MIRROR and just leave your bleeping hair alone??? Thanks.

• Haha
She's probably convinced herself there's 2 different spellings. If you are reading, Ainsley, when you "pop on" to chat on stories, can you try and remember that you are talking to a CAMERA not looking into a MIRROR and just leave your bleeping hair alone??? Thanks.

She’s worse than a child, fidgeting with herself constantly 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
She looks a bit constipated the way she's standing in her most recent pic. When you're plus size you have two choices - own it or address the issue if you're unhappy with it. She's going to pass on her body image issues to her daughter if she's not careful - she will grow up believing you should hide yourself if you're plus size. 😔

Reactions: 3