Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m not the only one that’s is annoyed by this woman!

She thinks she’s so revolutionary creating a market where people have stalls and sell tat! Like no one else thought of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me I’m not the only one that’s is annoyed by this woman!

She thinks she’s so revolutionary creating a market where people have stalls and sell tat! Like no one else thought of that!
I’m with you!!!! It’s baffling that she’s give up her job to do this full time. How does she get enough profit from one event per quarter to live on?!

Reactions: 1
She always seems to be so incredibly busy with it all and really, can it be that much work?!

She always seems to be so incredibly busy with it all and really, can it be that much work?!
Exactly. She gets an Event Stylist to do all of the decor and people show up with stalls. On her first week working from home all she did was go out to eat with friends.

I don’t understand why people follow her anyway, she NEVER engages with anyone. A quick scroll through all her latest photos shows she ignores every single comment left, never even says thank you when people compliment.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t find her very personable and bland and I feel like if your event stuff was that big thing you’d have run with it and done as much as possible to start with?

I find her really unpleasant as well, never engages with her audience and you constantly felt like you were begging when you were asking for clarification on where she bought something.

I've heard a lot of unpleasant things about her, the money that she raised through these events she does she claimed to give some to charity but never did she kept it all

• Wow
She seems pretty full of herself since quitting her job. “Look at me, I’m at a meeting” every five mins. Such a serious and important boss babe. ? ?

Reactions: 2
I find her really unpleasant as well, never engages with her audience and you constantly felt like you were begging when you were asking for clarification on where she bought something.
Very true. So rude... just looked again and I see she’s still ignoring all the comments on her photos. Who does she think she is. Although no wonder when she has so many people praising her and saying ‘hey pretty lady’ on her photos yuk

Doesn’t surprise me not donating to charity. She needs that money now to fund her new girl-boss-insta-mama ‘work from home’ lifestyle :rolleyes: Her content is really bland and copy cat. The London flower backgrounds are starting to get boring too.

How rude. Not sure why people continue to comment on her posts if she ignores them. Just had a quick look and she doesn’t even reply to comments from her instagram ‘friends’.

Laughing at her workspace photo. It was so important for her to have an area so she could ‘get stuff done’.

It’s nothing more than a cluttered table of girly crap. Fluffy pens and cushions, inspirational quotes, tiny cactuses, candles. Just sooooo instagram cliche.

She didn’t need a work space at all. She wanted one to feel and appear important.

Also the amount of lunches and brunches she’s been on since being her own boss babe ? surprised she’s being so frivilous with her money before she knows if this new self employed venture is going to be a success.

Oh lord someone has been using the Facetune / Photoshop a bit much on her latest photo. She looks like a lollipop... head far too big for her body. And when she’s on other people’s stories she’s actually rather large. Editing photos to death is cringe :oops:

Without being horrible I’ve always thought that she’s very large. Especially when you see her wedding photos and she’s quite slim. I mean whatever she’s comfortable with is up to her!

I have noticed an air of arrogance around her after reading this thread. I mean when I went SE a few years back not sure I’d be spontaneous to just book a weekend away with kids personally ??‍♀

She’s good at getting flattering angles and distracting the eye by holding a child or other object.

She deffo photoshops too. You can see the warped edges and bendy lines on most of her pictures. But I mean most people tweak their photos somewhat so I wouldn’t hold it against her really.

I was surprised when she mentioned they didn’t own their own house, mainly because they seem to have decorated the house quite a bit for a rental and they always seem to have nice stuff holidays etc. You’d think they’d want to be saving for a house

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand that either with renting and putting so much time and effort into it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.