Life with Mrs B

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came to my attention recently as I knew the house (saw it up for sale just before she bought it)
Good god it’s all ‘look at me and what I’ve got’ 🙄
For 11k followers her likes count is dire!

Reactions: 2
Her husband owns JW carpets
I think there more like show people not really travellers. Her house is nice but I couldn't put up with all the rain.

Reactions: 1
She's shown all the pictures of her house I think it's a bit late for privacy. Clearly a bored housewife certainly does enough moaning yet all it's got to do is clean the house she wouldn't know any real life problems if it hit her in the face

Yes with the moaning. Very vague about the restaurant the other night who refused to seat them at a specific table. Where there even tables available where they wanted to sit? Seems very entitled! It’s easy to find these houses when people broadcast their every move on a social media platform. You can’t post continuous stories on insta and then say, I’m private! You’re not private in the slightest.

Yes with the moaning. Very vague about the restaurant the other night who refused to seat them at a specific table. Where there even tables available where they wanted to sit? Seems very entitled! It’s easy to find these houses when people broadcast their every move on a social media platform. You can’t post continuous stories on insta and then say, I’m private! You’re not private in the slightest.
To me she seems to think she's better than everyone because she comes from a big house in ayreshire 🤣🤣🤣 the wettest part of the Scotland 🤣🤣🤣
Her big son is 18 and 1 15 yet they don't clean there bedrooms seems very odd to me that the woman only clean. I have I teenage son and he cleans and hoovers his room. I suppose the son will probably marry wife/cleaner/maid to 🤣🤣🤣

Wonder what prompted her to say today she's going to stop showing the outside of the house because 'My families safety is my number 1 priority' Then she asked for guard dog recommendations (she's deleted that story)

Bit late for privacy she lets her daughter post videos for the world to see.
Loves showing her cars but does a bad job at hiding the number plates 😬😬

Reactions: 4
Wonder what prompted her to say today she's going to stop showing the outside of the house because 'My families safety is my number 1 priority' Then she asked for guard dog recommendations (she's deleted that story)

Bit late for privacy she lets her daughter post videos for the world to see.
Loves showing her cars but does a bad job at hiding the number plates 😬😬
Within 2 mins anyone would find her house online. She's not very clever I know some travellers and there's no way they'd show that much of there house online! I think they come off show people. All she does is cleans , eats out and shops how she has time to post all the time I'll never know.

She really grinds my gears! Just seems so entitled and thinks she’s better than anyone else. I hardly see her cook either and when she does its frozen food and still looks disgusting! Also a cleaner to help her when her only ‘job’ is too clean!!

You can easily find her house online her grid still shows the outside. Took me less than 5 mins.
She always says she'll never do a house tour. No need Rightmove has the floor plans 😂

• Haha
You guys are talking about the wrong person 😂
She really grinds my gears! Just seems so entitled and thinks she’s better than anyone else. I hardly see her cook either and when she does its frozen food and still looks disgusting! Also a cleaner to help her when her only ‘job’ is too clean!!
For a big woman she has a lot of confidence if she cleaned all that house she'd be skinny no way does she clean it all just bits and pieces.

Within 2 mins anyone would find her house online. She's not very clever I know some travellers and there's no way they'd show that much of there house online! I think they come off show people. All she does is cleans , eats out and shops how she has time to post all the time I'll never know.
Even I managed it & I'm shite at Cluedo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even I managed it & I'm shite at Cluedo 🤣🤣
To be honest most home accounts don't share the front of there house so she was clearly doing it to be showy off. It's funny because her husband has worked for the house ! ! Not her she probably couldn't earn a pound 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine the price of the hand bags yet there probably fake or the husband puts it through for tax reasons 🙄
She's shown the reg of the 3 cars so the hubby probably isn't happy. For someone who wants privacy you can find out everything within 5 minute's

imagine having a nice house you have to baby sit all the time no thanks. I can't see the point in having to baby sit a home that's no life

Last edited:
Can someone change the title to her Instagram name and change the description so people can find the thread and know exactly who it’s about