Life with Mrs B

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gonna lie I’d love her life. Dinner out every night, no job and a lifestyle funded by her husband… a girl can dream. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie I’d love her life. Dinner out every night, no job and a lifestyle funded by her husband… a girl can dream. 😂
I've seen really pretty traveller girls marry for money marry fat ugly men it's a status symbol to them

She is hardly relatable given all she talks about is flaunting her expensive buys. I don’t like people who do that. She wouldn’t know what a hard days work was

Reactions: 7
She is hardly relatable given all she talks about is flaunting her expensive buys. I don’t like people who do that. She wouldn’t know what a hard days work was
Her food isn't anything special I think she thinks she's gonna be the Mrs hinch of Glasgow 🤣🤣🤣
I don't care who you are if your fat big patterns on clothes make you look worse. You'd think all the money they they'd both get a gastric sleeve very big people.
I notice the house use to have a gym 🤣🤣🤣
To tell you the truth if she cleaned that whole house and did lengths in the pool the weight would drop off her it's all well being good to your self and eating out but it takes it's toll that's probably why her feets so bad with the weight

Reactions: 1
Her food isn't anything special I think she thinks she's gonna be the Mrs hinch of Glasgow 🤣🤣🤣
I don't care who you are if your fat big patterns on clothes make you look worse. You'd think all the money they they'd both get a gastric sleeve very big people.
To tell you the truth if she cleaned that whole house and did lengths in the pool the weight would drop off her it's all well being good to your self and eating out but it takes it's toll that's probably why her feets so bad with the weight
There’s a lot to call her out on but to be honest her weight shouldn’t be one of them.
Her dress sense however…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to like her but she’s not very relatable anymore. In this current climate some parents are choosing between food or heating etc & she’s literally flaunting meals out 24/7. There is no need for the bragging CONSTANTLY

Reactions: 8
Was her house broken into when she was on holiday?
I think someone has tried to attempt entry into her house but think someone stays in the house at all times as per her story she posted.
The point being, if you flaunt your house, then flaunt you’re away on holiday Instagram is a burglars dream! She may as well have handed them a key… wonder if insurance would pay anything out on that if they seen she documented her house.

Why area is it in ? I need a clue
I feel like she’s read here and decided she better make a home cooked meal. Sorry should attempt a home cooked meal 🤣

I agree! She is a normal sized woman
Yes absolutely nothing wrong with her size. But money doesn’t buy style!!

Reactions: 5
I really liked her to start with but she’s got really boring now and I agree with others very showy.
The bedding she picks for her kids is awful!

Reactions: 5
I really liked her to start with but she’s got really boring now and I agree with others very showy.
The bedding she picks for her kids is awful!
Those bedrooms have absolutely so personality to them considering they are kids/teenagers. By all means have a nice tidy house but that’s taking the biscuit.

Reactions: 6
The husband got her told to shut down the account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can act all bossy but when her husband puts his foot down he's the boss🤣🤣🤣
She's only really a lodger there I bet the house doesn't even have her name on it. All well having a nice house but you could be shown the door when the husband had enough of her. No travelling woman have independence they rely on the husband for everything

Those bedrooms have absolutely so personality to them considering they are kids/teenagers. By all means have a nice tidy house but that’s taking the biscuit.
I don't get why her grown up boys can't make bed they must get everything done for them different for the little girl but her boys should be doing that there self

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Andddd she's gone. Wonder how long it'll be before she pops back up but deletes pics from the outside of her house

Reactions: 4
Andddd she's gone. Wonder how long it'll be before she pops back up but deletes pics from the outside of her house
Well she shared too much of the front of her house I'll say again you never buy a house to babysit that's not a home they must have a lot valuables in the house her handbags 😂 I can't see anything else got a very empty house

Reactions: 2
The husband got her told to shut down the account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can act all bossy but when her husband puts his foot down he's the boss🤣🤣🤣
She's only really a lodger there I bet the house doesn't even have her name on it. All well having a nice house but you could be shown the door when the husband had enough of her. No travelling woman have independence they rely on the husband for everything

I don't get why her grown up boys can't make bed they must get everything done for them different for the little girl but her boys should be doing that there self
Yeah I was always a bit embarrassed for her - she thinks she’s being a caring mammy, but being a slave to your kids is just not cool. Doesn’t teach them anything good. Nobody should be raising folk that can’t pick up and look after themselves. To have teenagers who expect their maw to make the bed?! 😱

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was always a bit embarrassed for her - she thinks she’s being a caring mammy, but being a slave to your kids is just not cool. Doesn’t teach them anything good. Nobody should be raising folk that can’t pick up and look after themselves. To have teenagers who expect their maw to make the bed?! 😱
Her sons are 15/18 I'll say again the wives will no the score probably been picked out for them

Reactions: 1