Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have recently unfollowed. I used to think she was funny and relatable but now she is a model 🤣 she clearly thinks she is above most people. And the constant #ad's really irritate me. Dont get me started on her 'biz' I purchased something last, the quality and stitching was absolutely appalling, I have no idea how she is still in business!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I used to LOVE Kerri, she was my absolute fave
I do still like her but the ad after after ad is starting to feel like Mrs M just clogging any old shiz
I don’t mind ads and she does always label them correctly which I appreciate but I’ve found myself skipping her stories lately

Reactions: 10
What has happened to her eyebrows? I saw she had them tattooed but they are completely different shapes

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love her, I think she’s really funny, down to earth and has a lot of opinions I agree with but I unfollowed a couple of months ago because every post is an ad. Sometimes I go back to have a snoop and see if she’s calmed down and every time it’s opened on an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I loved her too, but God - she’d sell fresh air if they paid her to do an AD. As with all of the Instamum gang, I don’t buy the whole ‘I’m doing you a favour by doing ADs as it allows me to create content for you’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved her too, but God - she’d sell fresh air if they paid her to do an AD. As with all of the Instamum gang, I don’t buy the whole ‘I’m doing you a favour by doing ADs as it allows me to create content for you’.

Oh god why do they say tit like this?!

If I don't do Ads then I can't do Instagram guys ☹

Lol ok don't do it then!

Reactions: 5
I absolutely love her, I think she’s really funny, down to earth and has a lot of opinions I agree with but I unfollowed a couple of months ago because every post is an ad. Sometimes I go back to have a snoop and see if she’s calmed down and every time it’s opened on an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is how I feel, I do still love her, when she does stories and just speaks her mind I really enjoy watching

Reactions: 3
I really liked her too up until she started doing ads for lottery but it was so half arsed. It was like she really didn't want to be doing it and was struggling to fit it in between her normal content. I realised she'll do an ad for just about anything whether it fits into her life or not, just to earn a few quid. She has her own business though so I just don't understand it!

What a thing to say! I mean I dont mind the odd ad but for once I'd love for someone to say 'guys this product is tit, dont buy it' rather than banging on about how fanbloodytastic every item is

I find her unbearable now. Used to enjoy her stories and she was funny.. I find her irritating and arrogant now. She’s the first to slam celebs about this whole skinny coffee etc thing but she forgets she was promoting this herself less than a year ago!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find her unbearable now. Used to enjoy her stories and she was funny.. I find her irritating and arrogant now. She’s the first to slam celebs about this whole skinny coffee etc thing but she forgets she was promoting this herself less than a year ago!!
Really?! I didn’t know that!

Reactions: 1
I remember her promoting something along those lines

I also can’t keep up with what skincare she’s promoting this week. Surely that’s a conflict of interest for brands

Reactions: 4
Used to like her years ago but think she’s a bit of a bully to be honest! But having had a look it’s like a completely different persons page?? She’s a model now?!😂

Reactions: 3
What the heck’s going on with her eyebrows??!
Every time some one has an event I know her mug will be there. She’s got to be more selective she can’t sell us and promote everything

I unfollowed her too as literally every post is an ad and she doesn’t seem that bothered about what she advertises. I couldn’t keep up with all the different types of skin care and it was the sweaty betty ad that did it for me as I’ve never seen her do it even mention exercise before. Also the ryvita campaign was a bit strange as she seems to talk mainly about eating junk rather than eating healthily. Also, she seems to go to the opening of an envelope.

What I do like about her is she’s open and honest about it - things are clearly declared as an ad or a gift and she states that she’s doing it to earn money for her family so that Mr C hopefully doesn’t have to work away during the week and money for Ivy’s future. Which is understandable and fair enough. I think she’s just trying to milk it for all it’s worth before the Insta bubble bursts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.