Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you filming your kid chatting about her dads dick? I understand kids do ask stuff like this but do we all need to hear it? I used to like her then she disappeared off my algorithm but she's back again now and more annoying than ever. Also the angles she does her close up stories...just sit up and talk to us properly love.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Them stories were uncalled for. It’s another post where she wants to show off and act clever, bit like the (un) social distanced baby shower! Stop acting like a twit Kerri

Reactions: 3
£85 for an eye cream - I assume it was gifted. Like everything else in her life.

bleep.

stories about how she's going to wash her hair :rolleyes: tell you what, if you've nothing to say how about don't bother telling us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it goes to show that influencers who’s whole job is just going to events and then telling us about they interesting lives really have nothing to say or do and absolutely no value to add to this world.

Lockdown has certainly weeded out the sales people

Reactions: 12
She gives it the big en as she is deeply unhappy, not just about being unable to conceive either

Reactions: 2
Has she paid for anything in the house? Jesus
She’s had everything discounted, I suspect she emails company’s on the beg asking for a discount.

The instamums think they are such a cut above the rest of us, that they need not pay for items that joe public has to fork out on.
But moreover, I now actively avoid any company that gives these PR discounts. Why should I pay full price, with my costs likely to be covering the costs of these grabby women.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do you think her reno is progressing so fast, that too during lockdown. Easy to get it all done when every single thing is gifted. I wouldn't shop anywhere that gifts stuff to these awful women.

Her house looks like it’s going to be fabulous. Unbelievable how much stuff they’ve been #gifted or discounted. Why should we pay full price when these leeches get everything for a song?! That flooring alone will cost a small fortune. Can’t understand how they’ve gone from a pretty normal house to this one! And getting the Reno done in one go. Have to hope those swipe up and ads keep coming in!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all the same names I recognise from other “renos” - v4 flooring, west one bathrooms. And show me an influencer who got gifted tiles from somewhere other than ca bloody pietra. At least it’s easy to see who to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.