Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know how she is going to explain what a Burn Book is when her daughter asks ! Hardly meets the Be Kind band wagon that most influencers are riding on

Reactions: 5
The yellow blazer….. she must have got it out screwed up from the back of a cupboard. She must not own an iron
Looks terrible

So she moaning about ASOS- alright Karen, funny again how she can be a bleep but when anyone dares say anything about her or gives her a hard time it’s all- #bekind I hope ASOS ban her for being a dick to them on social media- talk about using her “privilege”

Reactions: 11
Absolutely no way in the world if I had been to a&e in the early hours would I be going out for dinner to film content. KEZ your child comes FIRST

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no way in the world if I had been to a&e in the early hours would I be going out for dinner to film content. KEZ your child comes FIRST
Ivy has two parents and I’m sure she was home with her Dad who is perfectly capable BUT i couldn’t imagine being bothered to glam up for a night out if like she made out she had been up all night and also I can’t imagine wanting not to be there for my child. I’m one of the biggest advocates for parents having time away on their own/as partners and right form mine being tiny (they are now 16 and 18 so its not an issue anymore) we always had at least 3/4 weekends a year with out them. But not if they were sick. If she poorly enough to have gone to hospital there’s no saying she wouldn’t have a dip again and want/need her mum !

I agree but it’s the whole baby shower gate crew out, far too much content to miss and she needs to draw as much attention to her feed ahead of the Black Friday affiliate link tsunami. Not to mention she’d miss the whole mutual masturbation session of them thinking they own London and wanking over each other’s photos. Sorry about the language for all those who get upset with a was instead of were. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes my stomach churn to think of them dry chapped lips
Imagine being out with your family having a nice meal and these turn up at the next table and start behaving like gross morons.

It’s one thing to have a laugh and enjoy yourselves but quite another to act loud and so gross it ruins other people’s evenings.

I find nothing about their behaviour in any way amusing or interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being out with your family having a nice meal and these turn up at the next table and start behaving like gross morons.

It’s one thing to have a laugh and enjoy yourselves but quite another to act loud and so gross it ruins other people’s evenings.

I find nothing about their behaviour in any way amusing or interesting.
Agree 100%. I would actually ask to move tables if possible. I’m not wanting to be the fun police or anything. I just can’t stand loud tossers like they are!

They’re all too old for this behaviour. It’s obnoxious, classless and screams ‘I’m desperately clinging onto my youth’. Embarrassing.

Asthma in children scares me. Must be so scary to watch your child struggling to breathe and she did the right thing taking Ivy to A&E. Ivy wasn't left with a stranger, she was with her Dad but likewise if that was my child I'd want to be home that first night of her being on new meds. I couldn't enjoy a dinner. My mind would be elsewhere.

As for last night that is the reason you don't story when drunk.

Reactions: 4
It’s called MULLED wine!!!!! 😂 And who films a conversation with their husband in bed about Lenor? 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.