Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please gift her an iron! Why would I be influenced to buy something that looks like it’s been on the floor for weeks🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Half ten at night trying on clothes with those stupid round sunglasses on the whole time 🤣🤣 please take them off!!!

I got to the green dress stories and thought, wow she’s taken the sunglasses off…..ooopp no. Wait what’s this…. She’s reaching for the sunglasses 😂 with a green knitted dress with metallic gold heels. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone be influenced to buy any of those clothes? T-shirt with knee high boots in winter anyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone be influenced to buy any of those clothes? T-shirt with knee high boots in winter anyone? 😂
It was like watching a Parody of an influencer , not someone actually trying to ‘Influence’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ All she needed was a bucket hat

Reactions: 8
All the boots were disgusting and unflattering and she has great legs so that takes some doing. I also do not get that half cocked pose she does with her legs splayed. Really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lolling because I came looking for a thread on her after watching those “styling” stories last night, she looks ridiculous! Not one single item of decent clothing and the boots 🤮

When did she turn into a model?

Reactions: 6
The tshirt and boots 🤣 I had flashbacks of my mum in her nightie and wellies away to calve a cow in the middle of the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The orange tunic she ‘always wears’ still has the shape of the folding from it being packaged. 🧐 why you lying you scruffy bint?!

with those silly sunglasses on i thought it was Salt Bae in drag modelling the items!
The green dress in particular looked dreadful on her..she has great legs and made up she looks genuinely lovely but the clothes she wears sometimes do absolutely nothing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is not the mum life styled or Keily busby, she is a chav, she can’t do Boho chic, why can’t she just do her own style and stop tagging free people pretending that she’s something she’s not. The top she had on looked like something you’d get on QVC if you were some red neck that lives in a trailer park in Florida. It’s vile on her!

2AE2F7CE-A963-476F-865D-06B0D849A7E0.jpeg
5FFB3DF1-C311-4560-A8C5-11F0C5E89092.png

she doesn’t really have a “style” and that just echoes the desperate “i’ll take any brand deal” nature we know and *love* her for 😂😂 she’ll accept anything and *terribly* pose in anything she’s sent and it’s so obvious

Reactions: 7
She is not the mum life styled or Keily busby, she is a chav, she can’t do Boho chic, why can’t she just do her own style and stop tagging free people pretending that she’s something she’s not. The top she had on looked like something you’d get on QVC if you were some red neck that lives in a trailer park in Florida. It’s vile on her!

View attachment 863968View attachment 863969
And who says ‘Pullover ‘ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Isn’t that a term used in the 1970’s for items sold in Greenwood’s for men ( now closed down) shops

Reactions: 4
Inappropriate gift for a 7 year old🤨
Unless she does want her to be a mean girl! OR she’s lying and just wants the aff link to this stocking filler :/
Whichever it is, my god she’s annoying. Why wouldn’t you get your daughter an LOL or princess book.
Everything she linked to on ASOS was an inappropriate gift for a 7 year old girl but that’s because Ivy is her best friend not her daughter right?

Reactions: 10
Inappropriate gift for a 7 year old🤨
Unless she does want her to be a mean girl! OR she’s lying and just wants the aff link to this stocking filler :/
Whichever it is, my god she’s annoying. Why wouldn’t you get your daughter an LOL or princess book.
I thought the exact same. Surely Ivy would ask what a burn book is...how do you explain that to a child??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.