Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there isn’t already a forum about this awful woman 😩 she is just dire

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Emma, she was relatable but now I find her boring! She does too many ads, same as Lil it's ad after ad. I probably wouldn't watch if it wasn't for her super cute little Evie!

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her too! But now it just seems like ad after ad or her calling evie bae 🙄😬

Reactions: 2
I agree she seems to of lost her way. I used to so enjoy her stories just the normal chatter but then she went offline and doesn’t do them any more and it’s all just ads or gifted stuff. Boring.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but has become all about the ad life and doesn’t have any content anymore

Reactions: 4
I do miss scatty Emma just being herself. I did laugh at her buying the Dyson. That makes her relatable. I'm still happy to watch her, I just don't bother like her ADs.

She’s not as active on IG as she used to be. She used to do lots of chatty stories, with no make up on in her dressing gown and I found her funny and down to earth. Anyone know why she doesn’t do many chatty stories anymore?

She’s not as active on IG as she used to be. She used to do lots of chatty stories, with no make up on in her dressing gown and I found her funny and down to earth. Anyone know why she doesn’t do many chatty stories anymore?
Not sure but I miss her! Used to love how down to Earth she was and personable on her stories. Not sure if it was due to horrible comments or negativity but it’s a shame

Shes really not a nice person if you disagree with something she says or does then you see the real her!!

I find Emma really ignorant, asks for recommendations etc and I’ve answered her a few times and she not even had the decency to read it. I really like Lil (minus all the ads) and she always answers. That says a lot to me. Can’t cope with ignorance.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why, what have you experienced?
I'd rather not say on here as she will know who I am then!! But I sent a message questioning something and she replied calling me a rather not very nice name!! I was completely shocked and told her it's no way to talk to her followers!! I was never once rude to her, as soon as you slightly disagree or question something you get called a troll but if you had the same conversation face to face it would simply be a discussion and a difference of opinion but she turned nasty straight away!!

She is literally just ad after ad like the baking thing when has has ever done baking 🤷‍♀️!!

I'd rather not say on here as she will know who I am then!! But I sent a message questioning something and she replied calling me a rather not very nice name!! I was completely shocked and told her it's no way to talk to her followers!! I was never once rude to her, as soon as you slightly disagree or question something you get called a troll but if you had the same conversation face to face it would simply be a discussion and a difference of opinion but she turned nasty straight away!!

She is literally just ad after ad like the baking thing when has has ever done baking 🤷‍♀️!!
It’s the same with a lot of the “instamums” - happy enough to reap the rewards of having loads of followers and sell us stuff but then turn on us if we’re not the compliant little sheep like they want us to be and then just tell us to “unfollow”. Pisses me off. I do like Emma & Lil and haven’t experienced anything negative from either of them but what you’ve said doesn’t surprise me in the slightest

Reactions: 2
The thing is their followers are based in the fact they were a weightloss account. If they got a new account and said "hey, follow me on here of ADs..." they wouldnt get the numbers . So it's easy for them to say "unfollow me of you don't like it".

People like aspects of their lives like their family life. However I bet there are plenty of ghost accounts. When Emma celebrated getting 63k followers!?! Excuse me is that a thing?

She thinks she is some cool 15 year old girl. Absolute twit. Ad ad ad ad ad ad bore off woman

I also used to really like em but when she sold out for the ads I unfollowed...she doesn’t even follow slimming world anymore, which is a shame because that’s how her account grew. I wish she would listen to the feedback rather than just call it trolling / bullying. I feel like she’s a completely different person now...hence the drop in her engagement / followers

Reactions: 3
Another gifted stay away. But bless her she didn’t know how much she needed the break. Wait was she no away last weekend with her insta squad

Reactions: 10
Another gifted stay away. But bless her she didn’t know how much she needed the break. Wait was she no away last weekend with her insta squad
Emma is another one who swans around a on gifted days out and overnight stays then moans how busy she is!! Although I think she works three days a week rather than Lils one shift a week if that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma is another one who swans around a on gifted days out and overnight stays then moans how busy she is!! Although I think she works three days a week rather than Lils one shift a week if that lol
She's car crash when she's on the booze - she had no content whatsoever - at least Lil can chop mushrooms on her one day a week - Emma's a dry shite🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.