Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her.....I found her so fake.
Surely no one is that happy all the time?! Plus how does she get such perfect photos.....my 3 year old hates getting photos taken ? x

Reactions: 3
I find her incredibly fake. And to top it all off we now have to listen to her shouting about loving Jesus. Did anyone follow her when she was buying a new car? Oh my it was painful.
She’s very smug as well - I’m a proud parent but she’s on another level!!!

Yeah unfollowed her a while back too just so contrived and fake desperate to be one of the big instamums

Reactions: 1
Why is EVERYTHING about Jesus or God? Fair enough if you’ve got faith but quoting the bible in every bloody caption, thanking him for pretty much everything that happens ever and being so over the top just comes across as fake when a year or so ago she wouldn’t mention anything. She tries really hard to come across as the nicest person alive and is constantly smiling so much her cheeks must hurt

Had to unfollow after forever having to skip all her boring Insta stories. How does she manage to post about 50 stories a day about nothing?!? Feel sorry for her neglected children. Nobody cares about what shade of white you are painting your bedroom!

I know it must be a huge relief when your child gets their first choice school place but she is SO over the top! ‘It’s more than just a school, it’s a way of life’
:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Everything is so cheesy with her she makes me cringe with her fake smile. Nobody is that happy all the time come on now 😏

Is it just me or can she not pronounce words properly?
‘Giveaway’ was my biggest bugbear, she pronounces it ‘githaway’

Just had a look as I don’t follow anymore...her first story is her apologising for not doing as many stories as usual, followed by 50 (no exaggeration!!!) stories!
Glad I unfollowed!

No one is messaging her like she says they are asking if she’s okay 🙈😂... we know you’re alive... because you share every bloody boring detail of your life on stories! Ohhhh the girls are eating breakfast.... ohhhh let’s show off my hoover again... ohhh let’s sing a song.... ohhh let’s bore everyone with bedroom paint decisions again...

She can’t speak properly, mixes up her ‘th’ and ‘v’ .. very annoying! Or should I say thery annoying 😁

Also on her last story she says ‘there are sausages on the ROOTH’. Her husband always looks like he’s sick of her on her stories too.

I think he meant it when he said “when can I go back to work” on the recent story aha!

She’s just got too obsessed with stories, it’s too much.

Wow. So many stories on how transparent she is. Clearly there’s a major ad in the pipeline! It’s the holidays that make me most angry. “Look at this fab gifted holiday that you peasants won’t be able to afford but I’ll show you how nice it and rub it in that I didn’t pay/ got it heavily discounted” 😒