Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also kev works so hard and has to come home and fit this carpet and underlay. He has heart probs they shou have paid to get it fitted. Kev does way too much yet Kayleigh is the one that gets wends always
---
Wends away
---
Kev really is a mug

Reactions: 4
I think Kev looks like he's dropped some weight as well. No mention of K weight in at SW today I notice. Bitching about the school run. She's so lucky to have a car, at one point as a single mum I had 3 kids at 3 different schools and was working 30 hours a week and I don't drive. Did I witch and moan? No I got on with it just as most people do

Reactions: 5
Gummy is ranting at people in comments cuz truth hurts.
She is such a gobby witch and kev is a mug

Reactions: 7
She probably only got the new carpet after realising she inadvertently showed the terrible state of the current flooring in a vlog a few weeks back.

Reactions: 5
She probably only got the new carpet after realising she inadvertently showed the terrible state of the current flooring in a vlog a few weeks back.
Exactly as what about the rest of the room
---
She’s rude isn’t she and yes she does live above her means. Room needs doing and Riley has no nice clothes but they went away

Reactions: 2
Those comments are so right ,we’ve all said it , she’s trying to be something she’s not . She treats those kids all so differently and is probably causing childhood trauma to Sienna and Felicity with the constant vlogging . Her relationship with Summer isn’t nice . She seems to favour Brooke over her . When Summer gets older she may meet a nice lad with a decent family and get on much better with her in laws.

I wish riley could have a few nice things from JD instead if M and M direct.
Actually, there's nothing wrong with buying from Vinted or ebay. I've got some brand new with tags clothing for a couple of quid many times. She could get Riley some appropriate Winter clothing and trainers this way and use the 'haul' as content and promote money saving and repurposing instead of buying new but she won't will she?
---
How long will it be before that new carpet gets a stain for her to moan about and which one of them will cause the spillage?

I vote Sienna within a week. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New thread is up .

mod edit adding link!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.