Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s irritating me is her constant aff links all of a sudden. She’s well and truly selling into the Instagram life and it’s a shame.
I don’t like her husband at all though. Not sure why I can’t place my finger on why

I applaud her for her weight loss though!

Reactions: 4
Thank god it’s not just me... she’s getting worse and worse lately, everything’s gifted/an ad that aren’t labelled properly either.

She used to be kinda cool but now she’s just unbearable.

Thank god it’s not just me... she’s getting worse and worse lately, everything’s gifted/an ad that aren’t labelled properly either.

She used to be kinda cool but now she’s just unbearable.
Same. oh did someone say baby romper? I’ll tag 4 in an aff link tho no one asked!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also really don’t understand the need to take hospital selfies, or insta story your gross tongue biopsy, or insta story your ‘broken’ toe..

Reactions: 2
And now they’ve bought a new house and achieved EVERYTHING they’ve ever wanted

She is so so annoying

I followed her for her SW journey, of which she’s done brilliantly and looks fab. BUT she’s sold her soul to the #ad life and just ruined her account now.

I don’t actually think she does many #ads, not compared to the others anyway!! I just don’t get why people like her?!?

When I saw the post on her story I just had to check this out. Used to really enjoy her stuff but yeah, it's now swipe up after swipe up and Ad after Ad.

Reactions: 1
When I saw the post on her story I just had to check this out. Used to really enjoy her stuff but yeah, it's now swipe up after swipe up and Ad after Ad.
What did it say? I don’t follow her anymore. She must google herself to find this, not like there’s a lot.... 🙄

What did it say? I don’t follow her anymore. She must google herself to find this, not like there’s a lot.... 🙄
It was a link to this forum saying- if anyone else wants to make fun of my big teeth/head then feel free and she was pulling a really stupid face. She had deleted it a few hours later though.

Big forehead. Big teeth. I just don’t get how she has followers?!
That’s so nasty, really grates on me when people talk about looks on here. Moan about their Instagram by all means, but why let it get so personal.

Reactions: 7
i’ve been lurking on tattle forever but had to join when i seen she has a thread.

honestly she’s so cringe now. why does she story her childs meals all the time?? and why is the tv always on, even when the kids eating, some good habits starting early there..

her styles getting frumpy now. the baggy maxi dresses arent flattering on anybody. and what are those horrific blue and orange trainers she keeps wearing 😂 they look awful with dresses/jumpsuits

Reactions: 1
How many times can she show off her white wall? Well done you painted your walls white 👏🏻

Used to really like her and she did amazing on SW, bit had to unfollow now, she’s sold her soul to the ad world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.