Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191103-214520.png

Don't worry....she'll still be posting videos of her in Take Me Out in 30 years. πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's awful guys. Apparently, there is a 'sadness'in Beckie's eyes.😭 which seems to have been caused by 'online bullying'
i.e. Telling her she tries to get her whole existence #gifted and that she should stop being such an attetion seeker, and using her child as an accessory.
In future, please only say lovely kind things, preferably while stroking a fluffy kitten....🌹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's awful guys. Apparently, there is a 'sadness'in Beckie's eyes.😭 which seems to have been caused by 'online bullying'
i.e. Telling her she tries to get her whole existence #gifted and that she should stop being such an attetion seeker, and using her child as an accessory.
In future, please only say lovely kind things, preferably while stroking a fluffy kitten....🌹
wish there was an eye roll response, the emoji will have to do: πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.

lol at brands sending her tit for kids aged 4+ when hers is 1.

also lol at her reposting that person who claims john lewis stole their idea. no they didn’t. get over yourself.

Reactions: 2
Why does she continue to dress her son like she does. It’s awful.
AWFUL!!!
I know how you dress your child is very personal but I’m really not a fan of dressing children in adult clothes. Let them be little!

Why does she continue to dress her son like she does. It’s awful.
She does it like she does everything else.....for attention and free stuff.
Her husband dresses in skinny jeans and pink jackets at pushing 40.
The baby is an accessory, like a handbag.

Reactions: 4
It’s the little leather jacket she puts him in!! It’s not cute, let him be a child and be comfortable.
But yeah, her husband had his nose pierced not so long ago too. They’re ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
here we go again with filming her child crying. excellent parenting, what a wonderful mother...

here we go again with filming her child crying. excellent parenting, what a wonderful mother...
I agree, I feel so sorry for him! He's upset and she's just shoving a phone in his face shouting No!
And then celebrating 2 days off of parenting! I am the 1st person to say parenting is hard and it's nice to have a break occasionally but I think it's distasteful to be celebrating and dancing on instagram about it 😣

Reactions: 7
I agree, I feel so sorry for him! He's upset and she's just shoving a phone in his face shouting No!
And then celebrating 2 days off of parenting! I am the 1st person to say parenting is hard and it's nice to have a break occasionally but I think it's distasteful to be celebrating and dancing on instagram about it 😣
We all know that toddlers can be hard work, but that baby is clearly sick of being filmed.
I think the dancing and celebrating two days off from being a mother, tells us a bit more about the real Beckie & not the fake image she tries to project.....

Reactions: 6
So....I just learned something, while watching her salivate over her latest scrounged...sorry #gifted....haul.
She 'Doesn't really drink....'
πŸ˜†and the Pope's not really Catholic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.