Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
since we know she obsessively refreshes this thread to her narcissism: label your (tit) ads properly. posting ten (dull) stories in a row only saying ‘#event’ is bullshit and you know it. it’s gifted and/or an ad too, stop trying to get away with flouting the rules.

Reactions: 5
6EE2525C-FBF9-4503-BC4F-F8CBD08E85E1.jpeg

‘tends to suffer in silence’ hahahahaha. plasters her issues with weight, her heart, her kids reflux, her difficult pregnancy and birth, ‘trolls’, how hard her life is, all over social media. has she ever suffered in silence with anything?!

*'High bleeping standards....'
What, like not begging for food, clothes, outings etc etc...?

Reactions: 3
Hang on. Was that trampoline not gifted??
Must have forgotten to # it.😂

Cannot actually believe she's still banging on about Take Me Out!!
It was 4 years ago Beckie....get over it.
'Wonder if anyone else will find a husband this year.....'
Adam was turned down by 3 or 4 of the girls before he settled for little miss desperate!!

• Haha
Must have forgotten to # it.😂

Cannot actually believe she's still banging on about Take Me Out!!
It was 4 years ago Beckie....get over it.
'Wonder if anyone else will find a husband this year.....'
Adam was turned down by 3 or 4 of the girls before he settled for little miss desperate!!
best part being that adam didn’t even pick her, he picked another girl!

Reactions: 1
best part being that adam didn’t even pick her, he picked another girl!
Yep, and after TMO he was chasing several of the other contestants....😂
Also, she never even auditioned...just happened to be doing one of the producer's hair, and princess pushy got herself in!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yep, and after TMO he was chasing several of the other contestants....😂
Also, she never even auditioned...just happened to be doing one of the producer's hair, and princess pushy got herself in!!
Genuinely didn't know any of that! I don't think I'd want to get with someone that turned me down, then went for some of my "friends" first?

Reactions: 3
How much did the woman in her stories look like she wanted Beckie to stop screeching down her ear hole

Reactions: 2
What have I missed?

Also, she likes her own posts like an absolute desperado 🤦‍♀️
She was out with her hubby, little boy and mother in law and there was a few pics with each other (mum/Her, mum/hubby, them/baby) then a pic of them both kissing which the mum must've been asked to take 😳🙃 just find that really quite odd.

back to videoing every single second again 🙄 cos when your kids crying of course your first instinct is to insta story it.

her feed is just so dull and repetitive and bland and frumpy. hard to believe it’s the same girl she was 5+ years ago.

Also, she likes her own posts like an absolute desperado 🤦‍♀️
never understood this? she likes every single one of her own photos, that achieves nothing except to make her look like a desperate embarrassment

Reactions: 4
Is she really so dense that she doesn't realise how much boring, repetitive stuff she videos?
I don't expect to see her wrestling crocodiles, but STOP recording countless videos of things that are only interesting to your own family......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:LOL:

Why...WHY is she still doing this...???!!!
IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO.
How can she not have any self awareness?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.