Life at Belgrove

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate this account! She’s a knock off copy of all that’s pretty and it drives me mad 🤣

Reactions: 5
Dislike her, I’m so disinterested in her that I’m not subscribed and don’t watch her.

Yes she’s totally trying to copy all that’s pretty.

can’t warm to her at all & there has never been anything of any interest to me on her account so I don’t follow. Agree that she’s a poor man’s version of her friend All That’s Pretty.

She never looks very comfortable in photos. They look a bit staged and awkward.

Reactions: 3
not sure why all that’s pretty doesn’t have a thread tbh she is so incredibly fake hungry

Reactions: 2
Very cringe. I wonder how All that’s pretty feels about the blatant copying.
They are best friends and go to everything together, that’s why they have the same stuff

I actually prefer live at Belgrove as I feel she is more real. All that’s Pretty is ok but can come across as annoyingly fake sometimes - I think it’s because she’s sooooo happy all the time

I know but she’s more like the annoying best friend who copies everything. By the looks of things Laura and Rita started IG at the same time and the figures say it all.

Hate this account! She’s a knock off copy of all that’s pretty and it drives me mad 🤣

Literally cannot stand the woman. She is so fake and unfriendly. Totally not relatable or approachable. She's just using her kids like her fake best mate to make money. Gross