Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia did more and put more thought into this trip for her boyfriend than she has ever done for Cinzia and sophia’s birthdays

Reactions: 25
I’m actually envious of her time in Paris! She looks like she’s having so much fun

Reactions: 15
Cinzia exposing Lidia’s Halloween outfit idea on the podcast 🤣 Mr and Mrs Incredible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cinzia exposing Lidia’s Halloween outfit idea on the podcast 🤣 Mr and Mrs Incredible
Oh my god as if they couldn't be more sickening 😂 what a wasted opportunity of him being the Hulk, he's half way there just need to dip him in some green paint

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nah this dress looks like one of those bra/Spanx things you wear under a wedding dress or low cut dress so you can’t tell you’re wearing a bra…did she forget to put a dress on over the top

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Nah this dress looks like one of those bra/Spanx things you wear under a wedding dress or low cut dress so you can’t tell you’re wearing a bra…did she forget to put a dress on over the top

Who wears that outside in the evening in october?? Everyone around her is probably in coats aswell

Reactions: 19

Sorry but I can't help but see it as she's wearing Mickey Mouse on her tits 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Didn't Olivia Rodrigo wear this recently? No way is Lid in YSL

Reactions: 4
Does she literally not have college or will she be behind again and begging Instagram for help

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lid always calls everyone her bestie everyone inc Olivia have posted HBD to maddie can’t see anything on lids story ..
Hmm ‘bestie 🥺’ ?

Reactions: 3
I find it odd she still hasn’t posted anything about her “ besties” bday on her insta weird much

Reactions: 2
Have they fallen out or is her trip tomorrow with Madi and she’s going to post non stop about it 👀

Reactions: 1
Does this girl not have lectures / deadlines or is it
all virtual? Off on another holiday. My guess is Italy as Cinzia is also going

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.