Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words :):):)

No shade on her natural / unedited body AT ALL but it’s the editing fa meeee☺
I know it’s been said before but how can influencers edit their pics to oblivion then post vlogs where you can clearly see they don’t look like that. I’d be embarrassed!
It isn’t going to help their self esteem in the long run either 😬

also, family & boyfriends?? Why/ how do they not say anything 🙈

Reactions: 15
I know it’s been said before but how can influencers edit their pics to oblivion then post vlogs where you can clearly see they don’t look like that. I’d be embarrassed!
It isn’t going to help their self esteem in the long run either 😬

also, family & boyfriends?? Why/ how do they not say anything 🙈
Cinzia’s giving her editing tips hahaha

I’m in two minds about Lidia, I have an ED and I’m insecure about my body and when I’ve been bigger I haven’t been able to go out in skimpy and revealing outfits in summer as I’m too scared that other people will be looking at me and I just feel insecure etc whereas when I know I’m skinnier idm and I think she’s obviously confident in herself to dress in a certain way and go out like that (which is great and she should be as there’s nothing wrong with her body) so why not just post it online??? It’s just weird that she’s comfortable dressing a certain way and going out dressed like that or wearing a bikini by the pool but god forbid anyone online sees that she actually looks like that without editing just embrace it babes

Reactions: 13
Cinzia’s giving her editing tips hahaha

I’m in two minds about Lidia, I have an ED and I’m insecure about my body and when I’ve been bigger I haven’t been able to go out in skimpy and revealing outfits in summer as I’m too scared that other people will be looking at me and I just feel insecure etc whereas when I know I’m skinnier idm and I think she’s obviously confident in herself to dress in a certain way and go out like that (which is great and she should be as there’s nothing wrong with her body) so why not just post it online??? It’s just weird that she’s comfortable dressing a certain way and going out dressed like that or wearing a bikini by the pool but god forbid anyone online sees that she actually looks like that without editing just embrace it babes
Yeah, I think because the way she’s editing it she likes it’s more ‘socially acceptable’ for Insta but as you said she’s comfortable with wearing the outfits out.
I suppose you never know what someone’s thinking 🙈💕

Reactions: 2
Not me being insecure about my body 99% of the time and comparing myself to people on instagram to find out they just look normal 🫠
BB214443-2179-4D27-813F-740FFEC8A1A9.jpeg
5467B127-293B-4969-806E-C293E54A0BAB.jpeg
EB3134ED-FC99-4317-B104-BD8BEC91756B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
No editing has got to stop its unhealthy for all parties involved. I just don't get why edit yourself for insta but videos and YouTube will show what you really look like. Which to me is worse when they don't match up. How can you upload pictures like that and not feel embarrassed or have a wth am I doing moment. The original picture to edited must be miles different. All these pictures when they look back won't even be of them. Plus it's sad they can't post in real time.

Reactions: 17
Its just mind boggling at this point! howww does she get away with it.
She gets away with it because she doesn’t edit her body to an unrealistic shape. She edits it like 2 dress sizes down but she’s not editing herself to a size 4 so idiots like me who don’t understand how to spot FaceTune will just think that’s the way she looks

Reactions: 22
Its just mind boggling at this point! howww does she get away with it.
I am actually so shocked. I knew they edited of course but never this much!!!! She looks very similar to my body shape and wow it actually means a lot seeing these. If she embraced her size and became a fashion influencer and gave tips on how to dress for her size/shape I think she’d do soo well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Reactions: 34
I am actually so shocked. I knew they edited of course but never this much!!!! She looks very similar to my body shape and wow it actually means a lot seeing these. If she embraced her size and became a fashion influencer and gave tips on how to dress for her size/shape I think she’d do soo well
Same!!! Tbh I’m really bored of seeing influencers and YouTubers with the same body type and I’ve started following a lot more who market themselves as mid size and it’s so much more refreshing tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.