Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she will look back in 10 years and be like “lmao how stupid did i look when I used to pose for photos in car parks”

Reactions: 2
girl, you went on multiple holidays during a global pandemic which is a very ‘distant memory’ for most people.
and ‘until we are allowed out’ YOU ARE STILL GOING OUT and breaking the rules.
hypocritical and stupid.View attachment 388698

Reactions: 15
Omg the dreaded pose. That literally looks nothing like her!
Yesss I just clocked she blurred the lines in the wall as to where she pulled herself in to make herself look skinnier and her face looks smaller when its round and full of filler??? GIRL STOP IT 😩

Reactions: 1
despite her looking chunky ✨ in real life, Lidia honestly must have a decent metabolism cos she eats so crap. I’m not THAT much thinner than her and my diet is literally immaculate and I work out daily. Life is unfair. But the piles are gonna pile on for her if she’s not careful.

Reactions: 17
despite her looking chunky ✨ in real life, Lidia honestly must have a decent metabolism cos she eats so crap. I’m not THAT much thinner than her and my diet is literally immaculate and I work out daily. Life is unfair. But the piles are gonna pile on for her if she’s not careful.
Yeah i’ve thought that myself, how she gets away with eating so much crap but... she has visably gained some weight over the last 2 years

Reactions: 9
I don't know about fast metabolism considering her dress literally tore in the back in her Barcelona vlog. not to mention that in the said vlog she says she bought the dress on her Ibiza trip, which was not long before the one in Barcelona... but that's what you get for ordering the whole menu and buying clothes two sizes too small

Reactions: 14
Swear I’ve never heard or seen her use Pia before. I must admit I don’t check her Instagram very often 😆
tbh i don't think she's ever mentioned it being her middle name but it is (i accidentally stumbled on to a list of zullo's in nottingham once and it came up with all their middle names and pia's is hers)

Reactions: 1
In her story of her recent ‘essential photo shoot’ I’m pretty sure you can see Cinzia in the reflection in the lift

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.